ADVERTISEMENT

USM professor Kate Greene is an idiot

Anyone in the political science department knows that woman is a complete joke. An ignorant, self-righteous piece of trash and a terrible professor that does not grade on objectivity, but on how well you defend HER positions on issues.

SHE IS A JOKE

Originally posted by eaglenjxn:
Why the hell hasn't this been moved to the politics board?
Actually this topic is relevant to USM sports. This professor is trying to get the university to ban Chick-Fil-A from the campus. Anyone who visits the campus and walks through the union on football game day knows that Chick-Fil-A does a thriving business. Obviously a lot of football fans enjoy visiting this establishment as they anticipate watching a Southern Miss football game at The Rock. If this woman and her cohorts were to succeed in getting the administration to eliminate Chick-Fil-A...they are going to be making a lot of USM sports fans very unhappy.

Originally posted by SoMissFan:

Originally posted by eaglenjxn:
Why the hell hasn't this been moved to the politics board?
Actually this topic is relevant to USM sports. This professor is trying to get the university to ban Chick-Fil-A from the campus. Anyone who visits the campus and walks through the union on football game day knows that Chick-Fil-A does a thriving business. Obviously a lot of football fans enjoy visiting this establishment as they anticipate watching a Southern Miss football game at The Rock. If this woman and her cohorts were to succeed in getting the administration to eliminate Chick-Fil-A...they are going to be making a lot of USM sports fans very unhappy.
She's just taking advantage of the 18-22 year old sheep that go to USM. They're so stupid and easily manipulated. It's quite pathetic to watch.

Originally posted by Shifty_Eagle:
Anyone in the political science department knows that woman is a complete joke. An ignorant, self-righteous piece of trash and a terrible professor that does not grade on objectivity, but on how well you defend HER positions on issues.

SHE IS A JOKE
This post gave me a laugh and brought back memories. When I attended USM I took a political science class as part of my core curriculum. It became obvious that the guy teaching the class was very left wing in his politics. From observation I also noticed that he seemed to grade in a biased manner. We had to write a paper of around 4 pages. Not wanting to hurt my gpa, but wanting to expose the professor I took a calculated risk. Being a conservative on most issues, I disagreed with him on just about everything, but hadn't made it known to him. Just for laughs I adopted the mindset of a radical leftist and wrote an incredibly slanted, biased paper filling it with all sorts of stereotype jargon that I figure people like Michael Moore, Joy Behar, and the instructor would love. Any responsible instructor would have given the paper a C at best, and a D or even an F would have been more appropriate. My calculation was right. I got the paper back and it had a grade of "98". In red felt tip pen there were several notes by the instructor like, "Great point!" or "Very insightful!". So a paper I wrote as a complete joke got me one of the highest grades in the class.

Re: No, that wouldn't be fair at all.........

You're wrong on a couple of levels. First, it is the liberals and homosexual community that has been crying for "tolerance" for years. Why don't they practice what they preach? Hypocrites!

Second, all that man from the chicken place did was state his belief. That's all! He didn't say that homosexuals should be burned at the stake or anything like that. He simply stated his belief that marraige should be between a man and a woman. And then all the "tolerant" liberals attacked him. Again, hypocrites!

So no, you can't honestly say the conservatives have said or done the same thing...

No, she's an idoit because she is obviously WRONG. It is a bit disconcerting to know we have graduates who can't grasp this, much less "professors!"

(This isn't about good vs. evil, it's about hypocrisy. The liberals have been screaming for "tolerance" yet display NONE when THEY are disagreed with. All that guy did was express his belief that marriage is between a man and a woman. That's all!)

Again, you missed the point entirely. The hypocrisy was committed by asking that someone's business be shut down because of their religious beliefs after preaching for "tolerance" toward homosexuals.

"And the Bible while full of God's love is intolerate toward sin."

Worldly people cannot understand that.

I don't understand why some people hate chicken sandwiches so much.

1. This is the Sports Board.....
2. Here's my view if I don't get banned:
God invented Adam and Eve, NOT Adam and Steve...
3. Would I make this a sports topic if I said: If that IDIOT, Narrow Minded Professor some how gets CF removed from campus and the University lets it
happen (for these reasons). I take my Money, 25 years of FB Season tickets, Baseball tickets, and my support of the University and CF, and take my narrow minded ass to Orange Beach and have more time and money to ride on my boat.
Would she then have drug our sports or "money makin" programs into this..... I could care less if the Rainbow Brigade chooses to support somewhere else to eat, leave my chicken alone, I haven't stopped eatin Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream... Some people need to Get A Life! (some probably think I should)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT