ADVERTISEMENT

Your team deserves better support than you give them..

If you're watching on TV and you can actually get to a game, you're part of the problem.

I have been to my teams last 175 straight home games back to 1979 including Saturday. Can you say the same thing?
He's a Misstake fan. He used the term "your team." He has just joined the board recently just before we played them. He posted an attack post as he has other times. He is like many of them in that they post passive aggressive posts pretending to say something good but it is really an insult. Like if I went on their board and said "I hope State can do better in the next SEC game so that they will be able to win one and not end up with all loses in the SEC this year."

Reactions: uhcboy
I was the was on the west side (in the shade). I could tell that folks weren't crazy about sitting on the east side (in the sun). That's the side toward which I think the TV cameras were pointing. There was a big difference in the number of folks on the west side. It will get better as the weather cools.

I was the was on the west side (in the shade). I could tell that folks weren't crazy about sitting on the east side (in the sun). That's the side toward which I think the TV cameras were pointing. There was a big difference in the number of folks on the west side. It will get better as the weather cools.

One thing a lot of us overlook now is the number of fans huddled away behind the glass in our end zone suites, club seats on the stadium sides, and the fans inside the north end zone facility. Its like a bee hive or ant hill, stir the pot and fans would appear from everywhere who formerly would be sitting out in the wide open and visible.

Reactions: kirkleytrevor
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT