ADVERTISEMENT

Where was Picasso Nelson? Truly will miss 1st half against NE

Is Devonta Foster injured? He's been doing good at Safety during the first two games, but I didn't see him at all tonight. If Foster is out next week, and Truly for the 1st half, that could hurt us. D'Nerius Antoine has been outstanding at the other safety position.

The NU/Miami game tonight reminded me a lot of the '83 Orange Bowl...I'm not as concerned about getting burned by the pass as getting run roughshod...

Can it be appealed/reviewed?
I don't have a good understanding of the rule. It didn't look like it to me but we never got a slow motion replay. It was not helmet to helmet, as far as I could tell. But my question is how injured is Devonte Foster and when will he return? He is a much better player. And let's hope Ruff gets back at linebacker, he is our only real speed guy at LB.

I don't have a good understanding of the rule. It didn't look like it to me but we never got a slow motion replay. It was not helmet to helmet, as far as I could tell. But my question is how injured is Devonte Foster and when will he return? He is a much better player. And let's hope Ruff gets back at linebacker, he is our only real speed guy at LB.

It was pretty blatant he led with the crown of his helmet, unfortunately.

Reactions: scotteagle
We win by 2 TDs easily had not been for the multiple penalties,and yes I agree the officiating had much to be desired during the course of the game. We fix the penalties and we have a shot in Lincoln.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT