ADVERTISEMENT

Here's a funny for y'all...

And my point was .. last series we played with y'all was in the late '80s .. it's been 25 years. Much has changed.

I make no apologies or excuses about MSU's record or the fact that we are fortunate to be in the SEC but actually prefer to live 'here' in the present .. and discuss the upcoming game.

We may have had a tough few years, but at least we never lost to an FCS school like Maine. MsU has been much lower, much more often. Seems like you and your ilk would have learned a little humility, but I guess 1 good season fluffed up your egos enough to forget the fact that your school is the Washington State of the SEC.

We may have had a tough few years, but at least we never lost to an FCS school like Maine. MsU has been much lower, much more often. Seems like you and your ilk would have learned a little humility, but I guess 1 good season fluffed up your egos enough to forget the fact that your school is the Washington State of the SEC.

^^^THIS^^^

How quickly a State fan forgets their embarrassing losses when they want to insult USM. The only reason they're in the SEC now is because they were a founding member.

Reactions: J.C.TTT7587
USM had 18 consecutive winning seasons & 10 straight bowls prior to 2012. Can MSU say the same?

Yes, it's true, our football team has sucked in the last 3 years. But, how many losing seasons has State bad? I don't care when it happened, but USM beat MSU 8 years in a row. Not to mention, even with the beat down last year, USM still leads in the rivalry 14-13-1.

Overall records for the last 30 years:

Ole Miss 188-166-2 (18-12 winning-losing seasons)

MSU 167-183-2 (14-16 winning-losing seasons)

USM 199-159-1 (24-6 winning-losing seasons)
Has nothing to do with football teams. USM has major financial problems, the fans are apathetic, and the university administration treats the students like dirt.

We at The Mississippi State University definitely would've feared playing you in the 2000's. However, usm is simply a shadow of its former self. You're beginning to sound like the Ole Miss fans who brag about their so-called "National Championships" from back in the days before integration.

Oh, and the series record is 15-12-2. Two of our wins were taken away by lawyers.

Has nothing to do with football teams. USM has major financial problems, the fans are apathetic, and the university administration treats the students like dirt.

We at The Mississippi State University definitely would've feared playing you in the 2000's. However, usm is simply a shadow of its former self. You're beginning to sound like the Ole Miss fans who brag about their so-called "National Championships" from back in the days before integration.

Oh, and the series record is 15-12-2. Two of our wins were taken away by lawyers.

No, I am right. It's 14-13-1. Those forfeits were due to State playing ineligible players, not attorneys taking away wins.

So, let me get this straight. MSU has one good season, and we're supposed to forget all about all those losing seasons. USM has 3 losing seasons, and suddenly we can't bounce back and return to our winning ways?

Wow, the delusions of some State fans really amaze me. Y'all have one good season, & now have become more obnoxious than Ole Miss fans. Like someone said on an earlier post - Congratulations! You are finally better than at Ole Miss at something!

So, let me get this straight. MSU has one good season, and we're supposed to forget all about all those losing seasons. USM has 3 losing seasons, and suddenly we can't bounce back and return to our winning ways?

Wow, the delusions of some State fans really amaze me. Y'all have one good season, & now have become more obnoxious than Ole Miss fans. Like someone said on an earlier post - Congratulations! You are finally better than at Ole Miss at something!
Umm, we've been to five straight bowls, including one NYD game. Just sayin'

B8KZuf-CcAISxNp.jpg

That's living in the past. That's what I expect from the uptight, alcoholic, latent-homosexual windowlickers to the North of us.

Hope all your transfers can mesh into the system.

Damn Mutt. Good to see you're in mid season form before the season even starts. That first game against LSU is going to be fun.

Like I said .. I make no apologies for being in the SEC and there have been many of those years that State hasn't been competitive. But I can also look at the positive trends that are happening NOW.. 36 of the last 37 home games have been sold out. .. North end zone bowled in making DWS the largest stadium in Mississippi .. just announced season ticket sales of 50,311 which is 5K more than last year .. exciting, record breaking offense .. 5 bowl games in a row including a NYD bowl. Nobody forgets the losing but since Dan Mullen arrived, all the trends are positive and still moving on an upward trajectory.

State did have a 'historic' year, finished 10-3 .. beat 3 consecutive top 10 teams .. became the fastest team in AP Poll's history to reach the #1 ranking, from being unranked, in only 5 weeks. Dak finished #8 in the Heisman voting and returns for his SR year.

And even though we are picked to finish last in the SEC West, we feel like the team is being underestimated again .. just like last year. In the first AP Poll, 5 of the 7 West teams were in the top 25 and MSU and Tx A&M were the #1 & #2 in 'Others receiving votes.'

Like I said .. I make no apologies for being in the SEC and there have been many of those years that State hasn't been competitive. But I can also look at the positive trends that are happening NOW.. 36 of the last 37 home games have been sold out. .. North end zone bowled in making DWS the largest stadium in Mississippi .. just announced season ticket sales of 50,311 which is 5K more than last year .. exciting, record breaking offense .. 5 bowl games in a row including a NYD bowl. Nobody forgets the losing but since Dan Mullen arrived, all the trends are positive and still moving on an upward trajectory.

State did have a 'historic' year, finished 10-3 .. beat 3 consecutive top 10 teams .. became the fastest team in AP Poll's history to reach the #1 ranking, from being unranked, in only 5 weeks. Dak finished #8 in the Heisman voting and returns for his SR year.

And even though we are picked to finish last in the SEC West, we feel like the team is being underestimated again .. just like last year. In the first AP Poll, 5 of the 7 West teams were in the top 25 and MSU and Tx A&M were the #1 & #2 in 'Others receiving votes.'

Your QB will be gone next year, and most likely Cousin Eddie too. So you might want to lay off the arrogance. You're Mississippi State. Not LSU or Alabama.

Bwahahahahah. People have been saying that Dan is leaving every single year since he got to State. And we will see how good our starter for next year will be in the second half of the Southern game.

You're Southern Miss, not Memphis or East Carolina.

Umm, we've been to five straight bowls, including one NYD game. Just sayin'
You made the NYD bowl because of overrated SEC teams at the beginning of the season who collapsed once the season started. Then your leg humpers collapsed at the end of the season. So brag all you want to about your season which ended losing 3 out of 4 games, beating only Vandy. Way to end the season leg humpers. Back to mediocrity. The only thing that has changed is your fans have become more obnoxious than Old Mess.

In the mid '80s, before we last played y'all in Hattiesburg, DWS capacity was ~32K and Roberts was 33K. Since then, Roberts was expanded to 36K (+8%). Meanwhile MSU had 62,945 for the '14 Auburn

Actually, they're taking seats OUT of MM Roberts and selling them :(. We can't fill it up so the AD decided we needed to scale down. All our fans are leaving to root for State or OM!!! :( :(

If this keeps up we're only gonna have 9 fans because I'll be leaving, too!!! :(

No, you've had three straight losing seasons. That's what you get for firing a good coach like Jeff Bower.

Don't forget our 0-12 season a couple of years ago :(. I remember that year well. We had every bit of 14 fans before that season...then the smartest 4 of the bunch defected and went to root for State and OM :(. Now we have only 10 fans :(.

0-12....how embarrassing. Even the most pathetic football teams never do that, but we did :( :( :(. We were Southern Miss.....to the bottom :( :( :(.

Don't forget our 0-12 season a couple of years ago :(. I remember that year well. We had every bit of 14 fans before that season...then the smartest 4 of the bunch defected and went to root for State and OM :(. Now we have only 10 fans :(.

0-12....how embarrassing. Even the most pathetic football teams never do that, but we did :( :( :(. We were Southern Miss.....to the bottom :( :( :(.

It's all becus dem evel evel SEC webels and leghumpers are keeping us down on purpus. Its political. Not cuz we just simply suck and don't have no muney

We jelus of such a buutiful stadium they gots in Hatesburg. Too bad us mutts is out of money cant spend no more on nuthin. That new baseball stadum aint gone never get dune. Good thing we gotz coach34'z on our side to donate sum funds so ... hiccup..... we can buy more cowz fur our farms.

We jelus of such a buutiful stadium they gots in Hatesburg. Too bad us mutts is out of money cant spend no more on nuthin. That new baseball stadum aint gone never get dune. Good thing we gotz coach34'z on our side to donate sum funds so ... hiccup..... we can buy more cowz fur our farms.

You can take all of your SEC welfare money and build the nicest stadium in the world in your cow pasture hick town. You still will be a bottom dwelling loser that nobody outside of MS has ever heard of.

I googled "Mississippi State Championships", and got this back....

3000802-lmao-seriously.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT