ADVERTISEMENT

Here's a funny for y'all...

AmyisaDieHardGoldenEagle

Key Reserve
Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
file.php

Hey, I dislike Miss State as much as the next guy. But comparing them to ISIS or joking around with that evil is going over the line. Keep it classy please.

This was a joke! Did you not hear about the MSU couple that was arrested for trying to join ISIS? Obviously, I would never compare MSU to ISIS unless I had a valid reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eagle 70
I don't know. I thought it was funny. It was not a comparison of state and isis, it was just making fun of their students' bad decisions.
I guess I just have a different sense of humor. At the same time I am certainly not politically correct by any means. The students who want to join up with ISIS disgust me. I just don''t get the ignorant people who want to do that. They have no clue to the evil those people are unleashing.

State "fans" have become what om fans were 30 years ago. A delusional group that really believe because of association they are relevant to the national football scene.
If you dont believe me just kill some brain cells and visit the scout mississippi hs boards. Predictions of us not scoring all the way to a crowd of 75% wearing maroon are being thrown about.
Crap like 15k tickets being available the week of the game???
We listen to this crap all year and anything one of them can say to insult us they do. Im sticking it to them on this one.
I could care less what the score is on 9/5. State is playing here for political reasons. WE have already won.
11887884_862920833761359_5808494705884627218_n.jpg

State "fans" have become what om fans were 30 years ago. A delusional group that really believe because of association they are relevant to the national football scene.
If you dont believe me just kill some brain cells and visit the scout mississippi hs boards. Predictions of us not scoring all the way to a crowd of 75% wearing maroon are being thrown about.
Crap like 15k tickets being available the week of the game???
We listen to this crap all year and anything one of them can say to insult us they do. Im sticking it to them on this one.
I could care less what the score is on 9/5. State is playing here for political reasons. WE have already won.
11887884_862920833761359_5808494705884627218_n.jpg
You nailed it when you said that State fans have become what OM fans used to be. They live in an alternate reality. Funny thing is that they are projected to finish last in the SEC West. We have measures in place to keep them from buying tickets from USM. Hope they work. It will sell out as fast as the tickets go on sell. Season tickets are going at a fast pace. The single game ones will go to season ticket holders and Eagle Club members first in the next few days.

I've already received my e-mail saying I'm alotted two tickets for the State game - I'm a season ticket holder plus member of Eagle Club. I'm buying them today. I want to make damn sure no extra tickets get in the hands of State fans.

You nailed it when you said that State fans have become what OM fans used to be. They live in an alternate reality. Funny thing is that they are projected to finish last in the SEC West. We have measures in place to keep them from buying tickets from USM. Hope they work. It will sell out as fast as the tickets go on sell. Season tickets are going at a fast pace. The single game ones will go to season ticket holders and Eagle Club members first in the next few days.
That started a week ago, i purchased mine on Monday. I hope our people do as i have done. Ive been swarmed with state folks wanting me to get them tickets. I proudly told one person that i didnt spend 30+ years giving, buying tickets and building priority to get tickets for a group of assholes that insult us daily like they do. This person had in the last month told me what a eyesore our campus us.
The funniest one was a guy from McComb who i last saw in 1980. Suddenly get a facebook message wanting me to call him. loll yes he went to state, i wonder what he wanted lol

From the transfers, to season ticket sales records, to having a SEC team in our home stadium...I couldn't be more excited for another year of letdowns and a losing record. I sure hope our team doesn't fold as easy as Swain: I just pray that our fanbase outgrows it's sensitivity and accepts that we are not in a Power 5 conference and we are simply lucky to have an athletic department. With all the transfers Monken has brought in, does that mean he sees the writing on the wall and is trying to get out of Hattiesburg?

Nice try, troll. You aren't fooling anyone.

We have measures in place to keep them from buying tickets from USM. Hope they work.....Season tickets are going at a fast pace. The single game ones will go to season ticket holders and Eagle Club members first in the next few days.

You realize your season ticket sales are going at a "fast pace" because State fans are buying season tickets just to get their game with ya'll, right? It's only $120 for a season ticket.

I bet it sucked getting bent over and raped like a prison whore last year by a bunch of ISIS members, huh? Gonna be even worse this year when ISIS comes to Hattiesburg and performs football jihad on the worst school in the state, again.

Why would you waste your time posting on a USM message board, ya know, since we're the worst school in the state, according to you? Even with us losing last year, we still lead in the rivalry with State 14-13-1.

Eat an ISIS dick!

Reactions: Eagle 70
Oh, and thanks for being the reason that USM & Ole Miss can't sell beer at athletic events. State was the only one who voted against it because they were so worried about USM gaining money. Pathetic...

You're way too old to be this angry, and follow Southern Miss football. You're gonna stroke out if you're not careful. I would suggest getting your blood sugar in order, taking your b/p meds, and taking a nap while the State/Southern Miss game is on. I wouldn't want your aorta to rip open once MSU starts its reign of terror on your Golden Eagle Infidels.
I suggest you go sell some tractor insurance. Thats about all you guys do.
87f67454dc970f40aa89d12090106ec9.jpg

What's wrong with that? Gotta have farmers to grow the food to feed your fatass and make the medicines that keep you from having a stroke. They need to keep their $200,000 pieces of machinery safe. Those aren't cheap investments.

I was wondering how long it would take the MuttU trolls to show up. Guess they finally got the internet in Starkpatch.

I bet it sucked getting bent over and raped like a prison whore last year by a bunch of ISIS members, huh? Gonna be even worse this year when ISIS comes to Hattiesburg and performs football jihad on the worst school in the state, again.
It must make your mama's proud to see the current crop of fans take the place of Old Miss as the most obnoxious fans in existence. Congrats. I didn't think it could be done. You are finally better than Old Miss at something.

At first I didn't know about the Mistake students who were ISIS wanna be's . Taking that into consideration, I do agree that all the poking fun at them for this is funny and is deserved. On a side note, the two terrorist/students made FOX news last night on Judge Jeanine. They mainly said they were students from Mississippi, although one of the talking heads did mention them as Mississippi State students.

Wow .. Obsessed much? You actually 'could care less that 'the score is on 9/5' but still continue to just post crap about MSU? Meanwhile, vast majority of State fans have completely forgotten that there was a time when y'all were somewhat relevant.

Meanwhile, MSU is expanding, spending five weeks as the #1 CFB team & playing in 'Big Six' bowl games. In the mid '80s, before we last played y'all in Hattiesburg, DWS capacity was ~32K and Roberts was 33K. Since then, Roberts was expanded to 36K (+8%). Meanwhile MSU had 62,945 for the '14 Auburn game (+97%). Guess some State fans are really excited about the future and have seriously hurt your feelings.

I actually ventured over here to find out more about your team and how fall practice is going but apparently, this board is more interested in having a 'pitty party' and reminiscing about 'how they used to beat State.'

Wow .. Obsessed much? You actually 'could care less that 'the score is on 9/5' but still continue to just post crap about MSU? Meanwhile, vast majority of State fans have completely forgotten that there was a time when y'all were somewhat relevant.

Meanwhile, MSU is expanding, spending five weeks as the #1 CFB team & playing in 'Big Six' bowl games. In the mid '80s, before we last played y'all in Hattiesburg, DWS capacity was ~32K and Roberts was 33K. Since then, Roberts was expanded to 36K (+8%). Meanwhile MSU had 62,945 for the '14 Auburn game (+97%). Guess some State fans are really excited about the future and have seriously hurt your feelings.

I actually ventured over here to find out more about your team and how fall practice is going but apparently, this board is more interested in having a 'pitty party' and reminiscing about 'how they used to beat State.'

Actually, this post started off as a joke about the MSU couple that tried to join ISIS. Then a State fan came over bragging that they raped USM last year, & saying we were the worst team in the state. He also said a bunch of other insulting things, as well. His comments are now gone. The comments you see above are from Golden Eagle fans who were simply defending our team after a State fan decided to join our board temporarily and insult us.

Obsessed much? Wouldn't that apply to State fans who take the time to join a USM board to tell us they don't consider us relevant?

Even with last year's loss, USM still leads the rivalry 14-13-1. USM beat State eight years in a row! Who gives a damn when it happened? The fact is it did happen. We've had 18 consecutive winning seasons & 10 straight bowls prior to 2012. Can State say the same? Yes, we've sucked the last three years, but we don't have over 100 years of having a bad team. State is just fortunate to be a founding member of the SEC, which is the only reason they're still in the SEC.

Last edited:
Obsessed much? Wouldn't that apply to State fans who take the time to join a USM board to tell us they don't consider us relevant?

Even with last year's loss, USM still leads the rivalry 14-13-1. USM beat State eight years in a row! Who gives a damn when it happened? The fact is it did happen. We've had 18 consecutive winning seasons & 10 straight bowls prior to 2012. Can State say the same? Yes, we've sucked the last three years, but we don't have over 100 years of having a bad team. State is just fortunate to be a founding member of the SEC, which is the only reason they're still in the SEC.

Actually, this post started off as a joke about the MSU couple that tried to join ISIS. Then a State fan came over bragging that they raped USM last year, & saying we were the worst team in the state. He also said a bunch of other insulting things, as well. His comments are now gone. The comments you see above are from Golden Eagle fans who were simply defending our team after a State fan decided to join our board temporarily and insult us.

Wait .. you deleted a post that was factually correct .. then you pile on State fans and act like he was still posting? Really?

I live in Virginia and wanted to find out more about the USM team .. like will they miss the two WRs that were dismissed .. how the defensive transfers were working out .. does Tyler Matthews have a chance to play .. does Hayes get time at RB?

Believe it or not .. there just aren't a lot of good Southern Miss sports message boards to ask questions and engage in rational football discourse.

Wait .. you deleted a post that was factually correct .. then you pile on State fans and act like he was still posting? Really?

I live in Virginia and wanted to find out more about the USM team .. like will they miss the two WRs that were dismissed .. how the defensive transfers were working out .. does Tyler Matthews have a chance to play .. does Hayes get time at RB?

Believe it or not .. there just aren't a lot of good Southern Miss sports message boards to ask questions and engage in rational football discourse.

No, I didn't delete anything. I don't know where his posts are - I assumed whoever it was deleted their profile on here.

I think that's great that you came here to find out about USM & not insult us. I can tell you that Tyler Matthews is competing with Nick Mullens for the QB position. They're saying we have a lot more depth, also. We're ranked #3 in C-USA, and #1 in the West division.

I'm know there's others on here who may be able to answer any other questions you have about our team. Thanks for not being a jerk!

Reactions: J.C.TTT7587

And my point was .. last series we played with y'all was in the late '80s .. it's been 25 years. Much has changed.

I make no apologies or excuses about MSU's record or the fact that we are fortunate to be in the SEC but actually prefer to live 'here' in the present .. and discuss the upcoming game.

Since you're a USM fan, I bow to your expertise in Lameness

USM had 18 consecutive winning seasons & 10 straight bowls prior to 2012. Can MSU say the same?

Yes, it's true, our football team has sucked in the last 3 years. But, how many losing seasons has State bad? I don't care when it happened, but USM beat MSU 8 years in a row. Not to mention, even with the beat down last year, USM still leads in the rivalry 14-13-1.

Overall records for the last 30 years:

Ole Miss 188-166-2 (18-12 winning-losing seasons)

MSU 167-183-2 (14-16 winning-losing seasons)

USM 199-159-1 (24-6 winning-losing seasons)

Reactions: J.C.TTT7587
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT