ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread Tx St.

Refreshing to see our offense step to the line with confidence, make a read, snap the ball, and execute the plays. Really clicking early.

TTT. Looking like Southern Miss now. Certainly we did not think we had this one won in the first half.

Had to turn it off. I just can't listen to Cox. He gets so excited when our opponents do something good against us.

Wow, wasn't able to start watching till it was 21-10 and we promptly give up a TD, 2 point conversion, fumble it back to them and watch them take the lead..W..T..F?? When I saw the score 21-10 I was thinking, "Wait, maybe we are improving?" Looks like the wheels are falling off.

We have a weak spot on the offensive line. My live stream is too choppy to see exactly who plus we are doing a lot of subbing. It could get ugly in the second half if we don't figure out how to get to their QB a little quicker. Of course 9 penalties is killer. Coaching will reveal itself tonight. No more excuses.

I hope for the sake of the team, they can pull a win out of this one. I thought going into this game, it would give us a good indication of how we would fare against our C-USA competition. Even if we manage to pull out a win, I won't feel it has answered any questions at all about how we will do the rest of the season.

Reactions: scotteagle
Anyone else having problems with the GameDay app? Can't get the steaming to work now. Was fine earlier.

Glad to see Southern Miss come out on fire in the 2nd half with back to back TDs. Will they keep the pressure on....or will they think they have the game won?

Reactions: crawgator
Seems these officials have been pretty bad all game, going both ways. Each team have been shafted or benefited depending on the side you on for each call. Sounds like CUSA officials from a few years back.

So TX St needs 24 points for tie in the next 11 minutes or so right? They scored 22 points in about 13 minutes of the 2nd Q.

We need to score again to really end it.

So, maybe the Tx St plan is to let us score fast, so they can score fast and get another onside to score fast again for the tie.

Another great run by Richard! He must have a ton of yards tonight. This is just a weird, freakish game.

Oh wow, gut check time, down and dirty, nut-up or shut-up, and whatever cliche' you want but the offensive line and Jalen respond!!! Go Eagle D!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT