ADVERTISEMENT

DOES ANYONE HAVE A GOOD WAY TO KEEP UP WITH WHAT'S GOING ON AT PETE TAYLOR PARK AND THE TOURNEY???

SSME

BGN Hall of Fame
Oct 28, 2002
:cool: I "WILL" GET MY FIX WHEN JOHN COMES ON FOR OUR GAME, WHATEVER TIME THAT IS GOING TO BE !!!!!!!

SORRY FOR THE CAPS, BUT YES!!!>>>>>>>I AM YELLING !!!!!!!

Ok, I'll calm down for a bit. CALM DOWN !!!!!!!

I hope our conference has better representation than whomever is in charge of the CUSA site. What ??? Do they come in after coffee in the mornings and give it an hour? Is that the best you morons can do? What about a live update link from your baseball tourney? Maybe a little color commentary? Can you miserable excuses for a college athletics conference afford a live feed at the games, at least audio??? And don't give that, "we have contracts" pile of pig crap (hogwash).

Maybe when Trump is President a new attitude will spread across this country, or has the Brittney Bowowsky crew poisoned things so badly that it can't be fixed. Mediocrity indeed. If so, trash CUSA , throw it out, start over.

And in advance, for you Billery supporters, I got a favorite spot on my feathered rump I'd like for you to kiss (smooch), but then you might fall in love, so just forget it.

CALM DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thumb.png

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT