ADVERTISEMENT

A good win but a lot of work to do....

Houston Eagle

BGN Pro Poster
Aug 11, 2005
I hope that the OL works on the fundamentals. This team left points off the board due to poor fundamentals. If we're going to win CUSA, the mistakes must stop.

The UK win v. USC is good for us, but yes we have lots of work to do. Our timing is off offensively. and the D had some missed assignments that will cost us against a good team, or even an average team like UTSA....nevertheless, it is good to win.

Yes true. I don't like playing D-2 schools but I've always seen that when we play the next week we are sloppy and undisciplined. I mean we beat SU 45-0 BUT we have to realize who we are playing. No offense to D-2 schools but there are huge fundamental differences in D-1 and D-2 competition. Hopefully we can get things cleaned up.

Are not offensive line fundamental questions getting redundent? Seems like year in and year out it is the sam oldstory

Yes, we still have things to work on, but I believe ULM would end up having a pretty good season. I am proud of this win. Still can't believe we lost the Kentucky game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT