ADVERTISEMENT

Respectfully; Thoughts about BGN.....

Unreal!
roll.gif

Originally posted by InsuranceEagle:
Back to you EE, what does the Lords day have to do with "Eagle Talk"? Does that answer your question?

This post was edited on 4/24 10:40 PM by InsuranceEagle

The Lord has his hand in everything you do, and everything I do.

And IMHO, its not asking too much that we mention him and praise him on Easter Sunday.

ANd no, it does not answer my question? Why are you asking others to refrain from what you do yourself?

Originally posted by KICKING TEE:
Great post BDR! What does armadillo killing have to do with this board EE?

Perhaps you should ask the guy who is complaining about thread topics why he didnt include armadillo killing with the Lord and EC dealings?

IF you will kindly point out where I attacked you or anyone else I will offer a sincere apology.

Is he intoxicated? What 17 year old character he assasinated? DSo you know these answers, because HBDE doesn't have the balls to answer them. Maybe you can for him!

I don't have any balls Tee? Come on man, you know better. IE came on this board one Friday afternoon before signing day heavily intoxicated and attacked Josh Pinkston viciously. He wants to censor this board tonight, yet has been as guilty as anyone about making improper posts. By the way, I am no hypocrite, I have made many posts here I regret also.
This post was edited on 4/25 12:31 AM by HowBoutDemEagles

EE, you are welcome to come and bring the mayor with you. I'll buy the beer.

Originally posted by HowBoutDemEagles:

Is he intoxicated? What 17 year old character he assasinated? DSo you know these answers, because HBDE doesn't have the balls to answer them. Maybe you can for him!

I don't have any balls Tee? Come on man, you know better. IE came on this board one Friday afternoon before signing day heavily intoxicated and attacked Josh Pinkston viciously. He wants to censor this board tonight, yet has been as guilty as anyone about making improper posts. By the way, I am no hypocrite, I have made many posts here I regret also.

Originally posted by HowBoutDemEagles:

You are kidding, right?!

Lighten up hbde, I'm going to take a break, and a breath. You are, sir, the most self-righteous poster I've ever read, point the damn finger at yourself, and get over it! I cannot believe one thing; I'm responding to your idiotic post. I'm going to take a well deserved break from reading your self righteous-judgemental, hypocritical post, that you continue to come up with.

Lanny, or any moderators, does this guy's comments get moderated or what? I'm about done with this crap.

What rule does this fall under, attacking a fellow poster? You know, I really don't care, never mind, he is a bush league poster and I'm sorry I have even responded to his stupid antics.

And by the way, HBDE, your comment about me being
"Heavily Intoxicated," NO HBDE, I just had gone thru my 3rd round of Sandostatin shots for my condition. You better do your homework before you post your BS buddy!

This post was edited on 4/25 3:01 AM by InsuranceEagle
This post was edited on 4/25 3:02 AM by InsuranceEagle
This post was edited on 4/25 10:00 AM by InsuranceEagle

back to the topic of the headline of this thread

BGN means a lot to me. I live in DC, but my heart is always with Southern Miss. I check this board 10 times a day. Lanny wont remember me, but we were in school at the same time. Some people on this board post too much. I want USM info, and recently I have to scroll too long to find things that matter to me. Lanny pinned an important message at the top of the board about in house board fighting, and apparently some of you just don't care. Step away from the keyboard. There are a certain few that ruin BGN for a lot of us. Stop fighting (or actually fight it out). Kick the s&%t out of each other, but stop ruining this board for the rest of us.

This thread certainly shows why we all need the Lord. By the way, I for one am certainly glad when anyone joins the Eagle Club.

No offense OG Eagle, but what does the Lord have to do with this message board, and Lanny's business? Again, most of us are grown ups, and yet we hide behind cute nicknames. Most of us conduct our personal careers with full disclosure, yet people come on here and act like morons. We pretend Lanny doesn't care. I care. THIS BOARD is my source of information. I don't have the luxury of going to every baseball game or basketball game. Some people take it for granted. Eat every minute of that up. I'm jealous. However, there are message boards for religion, politics, and everything else. My moniker is Penn qtr eagle. My name is Ken Jefcoat. I have no respect for anyone that continues to bash others while hiding. We are in this together. MAN UP!

HBDE, when IE sounds wild it is probably because he is on his cancer therapy medicine not because he is drinking.
It is not difficult to tell when he is having treatments. If you have never had a close friend or family member undergo the same, and seen the way they affect mind and body,then you are blessed. It is not fun. And USM is blessed to have a supporter as loyal as IE in good times and bad.

When feeling the worst he is wildly passionate about our university. In those times I may not
agree with him but I love him even more.
GWE
This post was edited on 4/25 9:02 AM by Greenwood Eagle

Re: The board needs a merge feature ..

Originally posted by BlackDiamondReb:
I'd like to see the Dupree thread merged with the amadillo killing lessons.

This board needs a Hall of Fame list
roll.gif

My friend, The Lord is a creator of all things, including giving Lanny the opportunity to have this board in the first place. I am sure Lanny gives him the thanks and the glory for the opportunity to have it. I took no offense, but if you love the Lord he is a part of everything you do. Believe me,I am the worst of sinners, and I am sometimes embarrassed by what I post on here, so I must give him the praise and the glory no matter where I am. Now, back to bashing each other...
smilie2.gif

I love that I pay for this. There isnt a better way of waking up than to see hot beef cooking....

*Hopes that someone throws more on the grill*

I have to admit, I'm fearful of posting in this thread, but I'll give it a shot.

The only thing I ask people to do if they want to post a thread that does not have to do with Southern Miss athletics is to put a "OT : " before their thread title. That way people know its off the topic of Southern Miss athletics, and they have the choice of reading it or not. If they go in to read it knowing its off topic, they have no reason to complain about it.

I don't have issues with people talking about religion or politics, but I do want to know before I start reading the thread. That way I have the choice of being able to ignore it or not.

I'll be the first to admit I ask questions all the time to the board that don't have a specific tie to USM, but I make sure to declare it OT, so no one has to read it if they don't want to.

I honestly dislike when people insert political/religious stuff into a non-political/religious thread...because the thread always looks funny afterwards and someone of course will disagree

But oh well. More beef!

What does buying furniture, having leyton give you or Insurance a call, where you all are planning to have your board meetings, etc... have to do with BGN?? Nothing.
Like I've said before there is such a double standard on this board. If me or some others on here started this thread it would have been locked or deleted.

Not gonna state my opinion on this matter, all I'm going to say is this. I have to agree with one point and that is that if we can't have one, you can't have the other. You can't say "no political or religious posts" but then continue to post about armadillo killing, buying furniture, board meetings, etc.

I understand that many of those things may have to do with wanting to support USM people, but if you don't want one, you can't have the other or that is a double standard.

Originally posted by Eagle has landed:
What does buying furniture, having leyton give you or Insurance a call, where you all are planning to have your board meetings, etc... have to do with BGN?? Nothing.
Like I've said before there is such a double standard on this board. If me or some others on here started this thread it would have been locked or deleted.

Again, my apologies to anyone I have offended for starting this thread.

I can assure each and every one of you I will NEVER address this issue again.

Lastly, we all damn sure better strive to Unite, becasue we are destined to fail if we don't. "A house divided will not stand".

I will continue to do everything I can to support, promote and build up Southern Miss.

Insurance

Go Eagles!

Originally posted by Eagle has landed:

Do agree with that one landed

Yea, we don't want to support the Golden Eagle Grill, by having people to meet there, as far as buying furniture from me, I have never solicited business on this board, I have been asked by many supporters for help, and I will always give a member of the EC the best prices. I will go out of my way to "hold meetings" as you refer to at any Golden Eagle business, and will post it here. That was a good statement in the Hattiesburg American, and that is Southern Miss needs the support of everyone. Truer words have never been spoken!

Unreal- I was warned not to responed, but MIGHTY, what the hell does Johnny Dupree becoming an Eagle Club member and Easter Sunday have in common? Please 'no war of words' intended, but enlighten me?

Just to be clear here IE, I was simply stating that EASTER SUNDAY is ONE of only a few days a year where religious posts show up on the board. Your original post kinda made it sound like the religious posts were dominating the board or those type of posts appear here all the time. IMO, they don't. COncerning Dupree, I have always considered Johnny Dupe an arch enemy of USM. IMO, he's certainly earned that reputation for his actionS over the years. For news to be broken that USM and he are conducting a joint press conference to announce his joining of the EC would have to be considered a topic that is unusual and bound to be discussed. It certainly caught me off guard. If political posts or religious posts dominated the board or were seen daily, I could see your point. As it was, I made it very clear that slack should be taken for ONE DAY. Take it easy Moo. I know things are difficult for you and you remain in my prayers.

Originally posted by MIGHTY Golden Eagle:

Unreal- I was warned not to responed, but MIGHTY, what the hell does Johnny Dupree becoming an Eagle Club member and Easter Sunday have in common? Please 'no war of words' intended, but enlighten me?

Just to be clear here IE, I was simply stating that EASTER SUNDAY is ONE of only a few days a year where religious posts show up on the board. Your original post kinda made it sound like the religious posts were dominating the board or those type of posts appear here all the time. IMO, they don't. COncerning Dupree, I have always considered Johnny Dupe an arch enemy of USM. IMO, he's certainly earned that reputation for his actionS over the years. For news to be broken that USM and he are conducting a joint press conference to announce his joining of the EC would have to be considered a topic that is unusual and bound to be discussed. It certainly caught me off guard. If political posts or religious posts dominated the board or were seen daily, I could see your point. As it was, I made it very clear that slack should be taken for ONE DAY. Take it easy Moo. I know things are difficult for you and you remain in my prayers.

Thanks Mighty for your repsonse, very reasonable and thanks for your prayers.

Yea, we don't want to support the Golden Eagle Grill, by having people to meet there, as far as buying furniture from me, I have never solicited business on this board, I have been asked by many supporters for help, and I will always give a member of the EC the best prices. I will go out of my way to "hold meetings" as you refer to at any Golden Eagle business, and will post it here. That was a good statement in the Hattiesburg American, and that is Southern Miss needs the support of everyone. Truer words have never been spoken!

No one has said that Tee. The point is don't complain about off topic threads when you bring off topic threads to the board yourself. Its a simple and quite reasonable request.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT