ADVERTISEMENT

Respectfully; Thoughts about BGN.....

InsuranceEagle

BGN Pro Poster
Jan 25, 2006
Post are getting a little too political and religious for me. I thought this was a SPORTS RELATED board, and now it seems to have gotten a little off center. Again, no disrespect, but crap, this internet site is sports related and not points of view with religious or political issues. I thought this was a Southern Miss sports board discussion, nothing more, nothing less! PEACE!

Go Eagles!
This post was edited on 4/24 9:03 PM by InsuranceEagle

Re: Respectfully, I just want to express a thought about BGN..

Unfortunately, politics can play a huge role, good or bad, in USM athletics.

PS: Vote Phil Bryant.
3dgrin.gif

Originally posted by InsuranceEagle:
Post are getting a little too political and religious for me. I thought this was a SPORTS RELATED board, and now it seems to have gotten a little off center. Again, no disrespect, but crap, this internet site is sports related and not points of view with religious or political issues. I thought this was a Southern Miss sports board discussion, nothing more, nothing less! PEACE!

Go Eagles!
This post was edited on 4/24 9:03 PM by InsuranceEagle

damn dude...it's Easter Sunday and it's been told that USM is making a big deal out of Johnny be good becoming an EC member. I'd cut the board a little slack today.

Where is USM making a big deal out of this? Have you read anything about it?

Unreal- I was warned not to responed, but MIGHTY, what the hell does Johnny Dupree becoming an Eagle Club member and Easter Sunday have in common? Please 'no war of words' intended, but enlighten me?

Well IE, with all due respect, many of us don't think BGN is a place to come when you are intoxicated and assassinate a 17 year olds character either.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

IE, I don't think his intentions were to equate both as related. He was just stating that only 2 topics as of late are not of topics relating to Southern Miss athletics.

Explain why you would respond that way? PLEase! wHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Originally posted by HowBoutDemEagles:
Well IE, with all due respect, many of us don't think BGN is a place to come when you are intoxicated and assassinate a 17 year olds character either.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com

You are insane HBDE, what the hell are you talking about? Explain to me what you mean?
This post was edited on 4/24 9:29 PM by InsuranceEagle
This post was edited on 4/24 9:31 PM by InsuranceEagle

If you think the good Lord doesn't play a role in sports and everything we do, I feel for you. The overwhelming majority of people on this board and in this country celebrate today as the day that their Lord and savior has risen. Shame on you and anyone else for denouncing anyone for expressing such on this wonderful day.

IE would you say the Dupree topic is more USM related or less USM related than some members using the board as a personal message center as to where and when board meetings will take place?

You are insane HBDE, what the hell are you talking about? Explain to me what you mean?

This post was edited on 4/24 9:29 PM by InsuranceEagle

This post was edited on 4/24 9:31 PM by InsuranceEagle

He doesnt know what he is ever talking about. He just post things to get people worked up, i wouldnt worry about it IE.

Cubbie, he made some strong accusations, and he needs to respond as why he made them.

The old Ricky Bobby " with all due respect line " huh?

No: I'm tough, I'm a cancer patient. And by the way, I love the Lord. You miss my point; Ridiculuos, Are you kidding me? Stuff it ah, I love Southern Miss, and by the way, I'm ok with my salvation.

I'm going to play devil's advocate and state that HBDE was not specifically stating that IE attacks 17 year olds, he was, in a sense, agreeing with IE and meaning that religious, political or attacking post should not be present on this board.

I'm in no way taking sides with anyone, but am trying to look at the context of posts from different angles.

please explain? Go Gold.
This post was edited on 4/24 10:06 PM by KICKING TEE

Originally posted by KS CUBs:

The old Ricky Bobby " with all due respect line " huh?

Well I fail to see anything disrespectful in the question, but if there is please point out what I am missing.

Is he intoxicated? What 17 year old character he assasinated? DSo you know these answers, because HBDE doesn't have the balls to answer them. Maybe you can for him!

I'll explain; when a group of people view themselves as 'powerless' like we tend to do, we have NO power, and we turn on each other. We turn on each other! It's a fact: we turn on each other unlike any other University in the country, why: Because WE ARE NOT PROUD!

We do have power, and we need to claim it! Be Proud!

Southern Miss offers 38 'Masters degrees', Boise State offers 4. Let's ALL promote and not EVER tear down the U!

I'm off to the beach. Little Rock is starting to sound appealing. Jeeze, why can't we all just get along and UNITE? Hattiesburg, Lamar and Forrest counties, please EMBRACE the University? Please? Everyone, please embrace the University of Southern Mississippi? We need the entire community to embrace Southern Miss.

Why can't we all just get along? Go ahead and rip me!

A HOUSE DIVIDED WILL NOT STAND!

Please, let's all Unite!
3dgrin.gif

This post was edited on 4/24 10:34 PM by InsuranceEagle

Post are getting a little too political and religious for me. I thought this was a SPORTS RELATED board, and now it seems to have gotten a little off center.
Come on, Insurance; for many, it's a place to vent out opinions on topics related to USM. There have been plenty of threads not sports-related on here. But this isn't one of them; Eagle Club is "sports" athletic fund after all.
With all due respect, that $#!t was uncalled for, HBDE.

Originally posted by KICKING TEE:
Is he intoxicated? What 17 year old character he assasinated? DSo you know these answers, because HBDE doesn't have the balls to answer them. Maybe you can for him!

Goodness if you put this much effort towards the people in charge of the EC,HWC,DOC we wouldn't be broke. Demand from the people in charge not those that support.

There is nothing for me to explain Tee.

Tell me what is dumbass about telling a guy he is asking people to refrain from something he does himself?

I'll explain; when a group of people view themselves as 'powerless' like we tend to do, we have NO power, and we turn on each other. We turn on each other! It's a fact: we turn on each other unlike any other University in the country, why: Because WE ARE NOT PROUD!

We do have power, and we need to claim it! Be Proud!

Southern Miss offers 38 'Masters degrees', Boise State offers 4. Let's ALL promote and not EVER tear down the U! I'm off to London.

This post was edited on 4/24 10:17 PM by InsuranceEagle
mad.gif

This post was edited on 4/24 10:25 PM by InsuranceEagle

Just curious IE, what does any of that have to do with threads about the Lord on Easter Sunday?

He never said it did? His question was what does all this political crap about Johnny Dupree and Easter Sunday equate. Jump on me all you want, But Insurance Eagle is the purest Southern Miss supporter I have ever met, and when some poster on here makes accusations about him, that is when this OLD Irishman gets riled up and doesn't run.

Back to you EE, what does the Lords day have to do with "Eagle Talk"?

Does that answer your question?
This post was edited on 4/24 10:40 PM by InsuranceEagle

This is probably the best thread ever.

If it were combined with DuPree and the armadillos, my head might explode due to overwhelming awesomeness.

Good grief Tee I'm not jumping on anybody and I am certainly not the one telling someone he made a "dumbass" post.

I fail to see how the statement "Post are getting a little too political and religious for me." is asking how the two equate.

BTW us old WOPS laugh at you potato eating skirt wearing Irishmen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT