ADVERTISEMENT

Not sports related but..

Originally posted by RaptorBpW:
I think it's pretty obvious that EF is calling for a sort of energy Manhattan Project, not scattered bits of research spread across government agencies and myriad corporations.

Big difference.
The government is too busy destroying health care, social security, and bailing out failing companies to provide focus for that kind of project. Private industry is much better suited to solve problems of this sort than Uncle Sam. Especially under the current regime. Government run projects equal 10x the cost, and 1/10 the results. Look at NASA. Trillions of dollars spent for marginal success. Two entire shuttles lost with their crews. Billions spent to come up with a shuttle replacement, and nothing to show for it. Compare that to the few private inventors like Virgin Galactic who are developing their own spacecraft for a few million dollars. I pity people that think that bigger government is the answer for every problem.

Originally posted by eaglefever:
It spoils the fun when you spell it out for him.
Because you don't have to testicular fortitude to debate. All you can do is post personal attacks and lame, blanket statements that are repeatedly shot down. Carry on with your nonsense...

It spoils the fun when you spell it out for him.

I see that. Now when you think big in America somehow you're a pinko commie. Amazing. I haven't truly changed, but something sure has around me.

Damn, I feel like a monkey trying to open a can of peaches, we agree on something fever.

We can't drill our way out of this one. If our goverment would have taken the "at the feet of the middle east" thing seriously way back in the 70's then we would well be on our way of overcoming our dependence on oil.

I actually like Obama's energy plan.

It just gets better and better.
For me.

owned_at_a_football_game-12241.jpg

Yep...no personal attack there.
If you are not a coward, share with us your real name.
Tell us where you work.
You said the same thing to me a couple of months ago.......I put my name and address info on here, and you did not respond.......
Keep living the joke.........

The reason there is no other power source in America, is because we have not found anything yet that we can tax to run our country. Is that so hard to figure out? Without Oil, America will crumble.

Originally posted by EagleAidaholic:
The reason there is no other power source in America, is because we have not found anything yet that we can tax to run our country. Is that so hard to figure out? Without Oil, America will crumble.
Thanks to Barry, America is already crumbling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT