ADVERTISEMENT

Miss. State Is Still Flying The State Of Mississippi's Flag. Only Thing I Like

I heard rumor that some USM students bought a state flag put it up on the flag pole and said you take our money to go to school don't take our flag to. Is that true?

I heard rumor that some USM students bought a state flag put it up on the flag pole and said you take our money to go to school don't take our flag to. Is that true?
A flag was raised in front of the ecampus for a few hours but don't know who did it. SMTTT

A flag was raised in front of the ecampus for a few hours but don't know who did it. SMTTT
An attorney named Michael barefield was behind that. He hardly if ever comes to games, i can not find his name on any eagle club listing. But he is openly calling for a boycott on all events. The dumbass even declared Saturdays crowd a success to his effort.
3 2 1 ............................... we will hear he is a great eagle

At least the ROTC honor guard raised both the MS State flag and American flag prior to the UTEP vs Southern Miss opening kickoff!

Reactions: swac12
Apparently, our president is actually the one who understands state law
Just what state law? The one that says you can act arbitrarily to remove a lawful emblem of this state. Brilliant. What if he had acted arbitrarily and put up a black power flag in its place?

So he got away with it, and that makes it ok, huh? Mouth breathers indeed. The white guilt is strong with this one.

Who's heritage? No one on this board was alive when the left corner was flown in battle. But most of us were alive when it was flown to taunt, harass and terrorize. The flag isn't about remembering history. It's about flaunting it. I just can't understand why good, decent people don't understand why people on the other side of the issue would find it offensive

What's next the changing the name of our dance squad from Dixie Darlings! "Are you from Dixie" traditional song and dance will be prohibited from the Pride!!

Reactions: swac12
Who's heritage? No one on this board was alive when the left corner was flown in battle. But most of us were alive when it was flown to taunt, harass and terrorize. The flag isn't about remembering history. It's about flaunting it. I just can't understand why good, decent people don't understand why people on the other side of the issue would find it offensive
That is why you fail.

Actually, I just find you offensive. But whatever...

And you might consider pulling down that Bucky Beaver picture with that one finger salute that looks as if you just pulled it out.

Ok rednecks...there is no state law requiring the state flag to fly over any IHL. State Supreme Court has already ruled on it.

Don't matter which side you are on, if you are going to discuss at least know what the hail you are talking about so you don't look like some trailer park idiot.

confed.jpg

This is what that symbol means to me. I am just fine with it not flying over the place i love

Actually, I just find you offensive. But whatever...

And you might consider pulling down that Bucky Beaver picture with that one finger salute that looks as if you just pulled it out.

I grew up with a lot of people like Boxing and Standing in EE. They were the most hateful and bigoted people that I knew. Blacks, gays, whatever. They basically hated everybody that wasn't exactly like them. Then, they finally grew up and regretted the way that they were. To deal with the guilt and remorse, they completely went off the deep end in the opposite direction, demonizing and hating white people, people that don't support homosexuality, etc. They try to be so over the top to prove that they're not racist, or not a homophobe, that they look ridiculously fake and not genuine in their actions. It's laughable watching them behave exactly the way that they always have...hateful and angry...thinking that they're some sort of hero for minorities now.

I grew up with a lot of people like Boxing and Standing in EE. They were the most hateful and bigoted people that I knew. Blacks, gays, whatever. They basically hated everybody that wasn't exactly like them. Then, they finally grew up and regretted the way that they were. To deal with the guilt and remorse, they completely went off the deep end in the opposite direction, demonizing and hating white people, people that don't support homosexuality, etc. They try to be so over the top to prove that they're not racist, or not a homophobe, that they look ridiculously fake and not genuine in their actions. It's laughable watching them behave exactly the way that they always have...hateful and angry...thinking that they're some sort of hero for minorities now.
I grew up with morons like Legendary Eagle. You know, the ones that like to shoot off at the mouth with no idea about what the hell they are talking about.

Take a flag down, put a flag up.....does not matter. Nothing of substance will change either way. People consistently argue about all the wrong things.

Take a flag down, put a flag up.....does not matter. Nothing of substance will change either way. People consistently argue about all the wrong things.
Symbolism over substance. Liberalism in action.

It's not that big of a deal to me, either. But where does it end? The PC police are stripping away all of America's history. They keep taking away more and more things from people, but it does nothing. They just find more to get offended about. It has gotten to the point where it's just absurd. Now they don't want you to say "hard worker" because that's an insult to slaves. We've become a nation of wusses that expect everyone to kiss our asses and stroke our egos. Pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT