ADVERTISEMENT

Kind of tough right now

like every the libtard, LES voted for Obama because it was the hip thing to do. He knows nothing about the issues, and doesn't give a damn about what's best for America. He's young, dumb, and proud of it. I guess 4 years of 8-10% unemployment isn't enough to put some sense in these foolish people. They need to see total economic collapse for their wake up call. They're about to get just that.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by laureleagleson:
He has a five point plan to pay down the debt. I dunno what that plan is, but his VP says he's crunched the numbers and they work! Faith!
The debt has risen considerably and will continue to rise as long as Obama is in office. He has no idea what to do to decrease the debt. All he wants to do is keep spending.

Guys, guys... this presidential candidate assured us that his plan would work. Sure, all the economists who looked at his vague descriptions of this plan said that it would put us $5 trillion more in debt, but those guys are frauds--dupes of the opposition. During the VP debate, and during numerous television spots, the VP candidate said that he had crunched the numbers and they will work. How can you not trust that?

"My decision" posted on the Loyalty board a few minutes ago was quickly removed, so I'm re-posting it here.

After last night's election results, I have decided I cannot support our 90% black football team that was celebrating BHO's re-election JUST BECAUSE he's black, and with no consideration for what is best for America. I am withdrawing all monetary and attendance support. Hard decision, but I just cannot square our diametrically opposed vision for America and such racist attitude.

My apologies to all of the patriots and solid citizens here; best of luck. I just don't care anymore.

Originally posted by J-Eagle:
"My decision" posted on the Loyalty board a few minutes ago was quickly removed, so I'm re-posting it here.

After last night's election results, I have decided I cannot support our 90% black football team that was celebrating BHO's re-election JUST BECAUSE he's black, and with no consideration for what is best for America. I am withdrawing all monetary and attendance support. Hard decision, but I just cannot square our diametrically opposed vision for America and such racist attitude.

My apologies to all of the patriots and solid citizens here; best of luck. I just don't care anymore.
Hooray racism! GFYS and GTFO. We don't want you.

Guys, guys... this presidential candidate assured us that his plan would work. Sure, all the economists who looked at his vague descriptions of this plan said that it would put us $5 trillion more in debt, but those guys are frauds--dupes of the opposition. During the VP debate, and during numerous television spots, the VP candidate said that he had crunched the numbers and they will work. How can you not trust that?
You've got an awful lot to learn about politics, son. You're ignoring the past four years of what BHO has done, and you're asking us to trust them to do something totally different? Grow up and wake up.

You've got an awful lot to learn about politics, son. You're ignoring the past four years of what BHO has done, and you're asking us to trust them to do something totally different? Grow up and wake up.
Well, this candidate did flip flop a lot. Changed his views just to match what he thought the people wanted at the time. He never did give us details on this plan, but seriously, he has a nice face. I think we could trust him.

Seriously, this is probably the most racist thing I've seen on this board, and that is really saying something. You should be ashamed of yourself. By the way, weren't you leaving to go do fun racist things away from racially diverse Southern Miss? That was gonna be great. Why hasn't that happened yet?

Keep acting like a clown. That's what people do when they can't offer a logical and factual defense.

Originally posted by Legendary Eagle:
Keep acting like a clown. That's what people do when they can't offer a logical and factual defense.
I think he's gonna release those details real soon.

This guy is a stooge, Legendary. I put him in the rear view mirror, and I advise you to do so as well. You can't fix stupid.

This guy is a stooge, Legendary. I put him in the rear view mirror, and I advise you to do so as well. You can't fix stupid.
You're supposed to be off playing little racist games somewhere away from here, aren't you?

Oh, I know that all too well. We use to debate regularly. He finally went into hiding for several years after he got tired of getting drubbed on here with facts that he had no answer for. It disturbs me that uneducated clowns like him are able to make us all suffer from their stupidity.

Education is for suckers.
Now that we have that out of the way, let me tell you about my five point plan...

Four More Years Baby! If you don't like it, run a better candidate next election cycle. Time to move forward, there is work to be done
smokin.r191677.gif

Yay. Four more years of record unemployment, record deficits, record poverty levels, record people on food stamps, record high gas prices, and a rapidly declining standard of living. Can't wait. I see the light now.

Originally posted by Satsuma Eagle:
test
I wonder if DT can say...Nuk, Nuk, Nuk, Nuk...cause that pic kinda reminds of Curly, not Curly Hallman, but of Larry, Curly and Mo fame....I said Hey Mo......Black/Gold

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT