ADVERTISEMENT

Kind of tough right now

4 more years of not much change!
uzi.r191677.gif

I consider my self very right wing... and I'm way angrier about Ellis Johnson than I am about Obama

Originally posted by PensacolaEagle:
Four More Years Baby! Screw Ellis!!!!....Black/Gold
Typical Democrat. The country's going down the tubes and you're happy.

Originally posted by sabo21:
I consider my self very right wing... and I'm way angrier about Ellis Johnson than I am about Obama
nm

This post was edited on 11/6 11:39 PM by ShortEagle87

Originally posted by J-Eagle:
Typical sore loser, time to move forward. Screw Ellis.... Black/Gold

Originally posted by ShortEagle87:
this...........
Why this country is in trouble. People more worried about a d*mn football coach than the future of this nation. We're getting what we deserve.

Exactly. It's amazing how stupid this country has become. A bunch of morons just re-elected a guy that is statistically the worst president since the Great Depression, and they are smiling about it. They are more worried about Obama's celebrity status than they are about what's good for America. disgusting. What Obama does to America the next 4 years will make EJ look like a genius. This country is finished.

Well Legendary, I guess we need to get together and smoke a doobie since it's legal now...

Why this country is in trouble. People more worried about a d*mn football coach than the future of this nation. We're getting what we deserve.
nm

This post was edited on 11/6 11:36 PM by ShortEagle87

This post was edited on 11/6 11:39 PM by ShortEagle87

This post was edited on 11/6 11:41 PM by ShortEagle87

Maybe it's because people can't take a joke... This board is for USM sports, not political mumbo jumbo. There are plenty of outlets for that.

I did my duty by voting. That is all i can do. I have zero say if Ellis is our coach.
I would rather see us never play another down of football than suffer through 4 more years of this buffoon. Football is nice entertainment, but we're talking about the future of every American here. My kids are going to suffer for most of their lives thanks to the insane amount of debt there will be by 2016. We all have to fear for our jobs now. Our wages will continue to drop like a stone. Our quality of life will continue the fast decline it's been on for the last four years. Sorry, but that far outweighs a game.

I thought the middle class spoke very clearly today. I'm not a Democrat, nor did I vote for Obama, but the people have spoken.

Originally posted by Legendary Eagle:

I did my duty by voting. That is all i can do. I have zero say if Ellis is our coach.
I would rather see us never play another down of football than suffer through 4 more years of this buffoon. Football is nice entertainment, but we're talking about the future of every American here. My kids are going to suffer for most of their lives thanks to the insane amount of debt there will be by 2016. We all have to fear for our jobs now. Our wages will continue to drop like a stone. Our quality of life will continue the fast decline it's been on for the last four years. Sorry, but that far outweighs a game.
OMG. I have deleted my comments. Do not think for one friggin second i put football above our nation.

Originally posted by blue noodles:
I thought the middle class spoke very clearly today. I'm not a Democrat, nor did I vote for Obama, but the people have spoken.
BS. Minorities, poor people, and young people obsessed with celebrity status spoke clearly.

To quote my redneck friends: "If you don't love it, leave it."
Just kidding, Legendary. We're all Eagles. That crap is just politics. And I'm thinking the country will be fine, as long as we can keep Goldman Sachs from running us aground again.

Glad you have faith. Obviously, I don't. I've seen nothing in the last four years to give me hope. As one of the millions of layoff victims during Obama's reign of terror, I have no confidence in him turning things around. I've seen a lot of guys out of work here asking for help. I expect more of the same.

To quote my redneck friends: "If you don't love it, leave it."
Just kidding, Legendary. We're all Eagles. That crap is just politics. And I'm thinking the country will be fine, as long as we can keep Goldman Sachs from running us aground again.
I give you "Exhibit A" as to why Obama goes back into office. Wow- ..."just politics". Unbelievable.

My sentiments exactly, Legendary. Right now, I could not care less about our football program, nor who the coach is.

BS. Minorities, poor people, and young people obsessed with celebrity status spoke clearly.
Do the people you name above not qualify as part of the People of the United States, or are they just Lesser people. Sounds like they don't count or matter. Guess we should revoke their voting rights. Sad, sad... Black/Gold

Do the people you name above not qualify as part of the People of the United States, or are they just Lesser people. Sounds like they don't count or matter. Guess we should revoke their voting rights. Sad, sad... Black/Gold
They have just as much of a right to vote as anyone else. I just think it's a shame that people like that selfishly impact the future of ALL Americans with their ignorance, racism, and stupidity. America would be a much better place if people had to display some sort of knowledge of the issues instead of just blindly voting for someone because of their color, or what the liberal media told them. This country has been set back 8 years, and will take decades to recover, because of racism and foolishness. That's what is sad, sad. So go ahead and puff your chest out like you won something. Don't come crying to me when you lose your job. Don't come crying to me when you have no social security because it's been bankrupted, and you have to work until your death. Don't come crying to me when your kids and grandkids spend their lives suffering under oppressive national debt, and you have to explain to them that it's your fault because you passed on the guy with a tremendous record of turning failing businesses and organizations into huge successes, and voted for the black guy because he was "cool".

This post was edited on 11/7 1:31 AM by Legendary Eagle

we are still suffering from Bush

Jr.'s arrogance and stupidity. of course, no one likes to talk about Bush's politics.

Re: we are still suffering from Bush

Originally posted by mobilegold:

Jr.'s arrogance and stupidity. of course, no one likes to talk about Bush's politics.

This statement from Obama supporters bothers me the most. Always blaming the negative stuff on Bush and giving Obama credit for anything good.

this...........
Then get off this msg board and put all your time into making a difference

Re: we are still suffering from Bush

Originally posted by hometown_eagle:

Originally posted by mobilegold:

This statement from Obama supporters bothers me the most. Always blaming the negative stuff on Bush and giving Obama credit for anything good.
sounds like Southern Miss fans talking about Bower vs Fedora

They have just as much of a right to vote as anyone else. I just think it's a shame that people like that selfishly impact the future of ALL Americans with their ignorance, racism, and stupidity. America would be a much better place if people had to display some sort of knowledge of the issues instead of just blindly voting for someone because of their color, or what the liberal media told them. This country has been set back 8 years, and will take decades to recover, because of racism and foolishness. That's what is sad, sad. So go ahead and puff your chest out like you won something. Don't come crying to me when you lose your job. Don't come crying to me when you have no social security because it's been bankrupted, and you have to work until your death. Don't come crying to me when your kids and grandkids spend their lives suffering under oppressive national debt, and you have to explain to them that it's your fault because you passed on the guy with a tremendous record of turning failing businesses and organizations into huge successes, and voted for the black guy because he was "cool".

This post was edited on 11/7 1:31 AM by Legendary Eagle
"This country has been set back 8 years, and will take decades to recover, because of racism and foolishness."

Regardless who is President, some people will never get it..... wow.. I request this whole thread be moved from the loyalty board.

You can check out our football players and other young black tweets to see the problem! "my president is black" is all they are posting! Not a one is saying "my president stands for this or that" it is all about race to them.

Can't imagine why they would be proud that America's first Black president was reelected;puzzling...Black/Gold

This post was edited on 11/7 7:37 AM by PensacolaEagle

I can't imagine why someone would care what color he (or she for that matter) is these days. It SHOULD be more about qualifications and accomplishments... or the lack thereof....

He has a five point plan to pay down the debt. I dunno what that plan is, but his VP says he's crunched the numbers and they work! Faith!

It is the same plan he had 4 years ago! How did that work out? Amazing how it takes a reelection to come up with a plan! I hope it works out but the signs are not good!

He assured me that several members of the other party endorsed this plan. Even though the other VP candidate said that wasn't true during the VP debate, and even said it would cost 5 trillion dollars, I think this five point plan will work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT