ADVERTISEMENT

is Steven Palazzo a party stooge ?

THOTH

Starter
Dec 10, 2002
Party bickering seems to dominate the campaign season. My problem is that I don't vote for Republicans or Democrats. I vote for statesmen of principle.
wink.gif
Since Gene Taylor was first elected, the only card the Republicans can play is..."Taylor is a Democrat !" This year Steven Palazzo is campaigning against Nancy Pelosi. You know Taylor = Pelosi !
devil.gif
It seems that Mississippi Republicans think district 4 voters are just totally ignorant. Taylor may be a a Democrat, but he is also pro-life, pro-second Amendment, anti-globalist, pro-USA job protection, pro-veterans, and pro-balanced budget. He has voted against the ACLU and the homosexual agenda, is by no means in the pocket of the NAACP, he is anti-drugs, anti-crime, pro-prayer, pro-energy independence, anti-illegal immigrant, and favors making English the official language.

That said, I'm more of the Libertarian type, so I'll likely be voting for Tim Hampton.
ohwell.gif
. I'm fed up with both parties !!!
This post was edited on 10/26 4:26 AM by THOTH

Palazzo is from USM and he has better views then Taylor end of discussion.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Just curious THOTH, did Taylor go with the Dem line and vote for that awful Obama healthcare bill?

he gave Pelosi the power...he has'blood' on his hands, to use a poor metaphor.He DID vote for her to be speaker. He is in bed with them.

He was allowed to vote no only after they knew they had enough votes
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Isn't Palazzo a neoconservative ?? I suspect Palazzo will vote the party line. By running almost exclusively negative campaign, he suggest to me that his first loyalty will be to the party, not Mississippi. So when the party decides to close/re-align some bases, Camp Shelby, Keesler AFB, and Gulfport's navy base could be on the chopping block.
Another problem I have with Palazzo is he will be in the pockets of the same chicken hawks who started the war with Iraq and who engineered this nation building nonsense in Afghanistan as well.
Now these same characters wish to attack Iran, and 10 years from now our troops could be bogged down in yet another misdirected attempt to nation build.
I know that Gene Taylor is more hawk than dove, but hopefully less hawk than most in the neoconservative GOP.
Back in 2008 I voted for Ron Paul and his brand of traditional conservatism.....tea not Kool-Aid
smokin.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT