ADVERTISEMENT

10 reasons Left -wingers are stupid

THOTH

Starter
Dec 10, 2002
People who vote for Democrats exclusively are dumb, stupid, ignorant, gullible, or foolish....take your pick.
rolleyes.gif
Here are some reasons....
10) WHITE GUILT. Left-wingers believe people were lynched simple because of race and not abiding by Jim Crow laws. Research suggest that the #1 reason for lynchings were.... reactions to murder, and rape was #2. Lynch mobs were mob justice taking the law into thier own hands following crimes. And whites were lynched also. We all should respect due process of of the judicial system, so YES.... lynch mobs were in the wrong, but at least get your stories straight.
9) ANTI-WAR ? Many vote for pro-war democrats who run on anti-war platforms. Happens all the time. John Kerry and Hilary Clinton voted for the war in Iraq, then campained against it. Obama too would have voted for it if he had been in Senate at the time. Bill Clinton bombed the former Yugoslavia and oversaw troops into Somalia. Despite 2008's election the war thrives in Afghanistan, while 50,000 troops remain in Iraq to "train" Iraqis. From World War I, World War II, to Vietnam, to today, Democrats are not a party of peace. They run on a platform of peace and the ignorant masses vote for them.
8) OBJECTIVE TRUTH. Those who vote for the Left think the "liberal" media is objective. At least Fox News viewers largely understand the network's biases. Not so with those loyal to CNN, Comedy Central, Time Magazine, or USA Today.
7) GAS FOR CARS. Leave it to a "liberal" to put a "No drilling" sticker on their V-8 SUV. These people don't want drilling for fuel, but queue up for that fuel just the same. If they desire "Green energy" then invent some !
6) CHURCH & STATE "progressives" have no clue to the history which set the precedence for church & state issues. They think the founding fathers wanted secularism forced upon all. Not true ! Separation of church and state isn't an issue, and has never been a problem. The Pope doesn't select the US President, nor does the US congress select a pope. There isn't any official church of the USA in which one be a member in order to vote. We all may worship the way we please and the First Amendment protects religious expression.
5) HATE SPEECH. Left Wingers are worried about "hate speech" and "sexism", yet are the biggest hypocrites in that regard. Their "dumb bimbo" character assassination of Sarah Palin proves that. The woman is smarter than her critics.
4) INSULTS When the Left disagrees with someone, they are unable to engage in meaningful dialog, so they simply insult that person. They didn't agree with George W Bush's policies, so they slander him as a dim-witted cowboy. In fact he graduated from Harvard, Yale, and from Air Force flying school.
3) HOT CHECKS Spend spend, spend !!! But one cannot spend money ones posses not, so we see deficit spending. Deficit spending IS like writing a hot check. Balancing a budget is rudimentary logic.
2) THINK OBAMA IS ELIQUENT. So called "progressives" think Barack Obama is such an eloquent speaker and such an intellectual thinker. In fact his speeches strike me as rather bumbling. I've yet to hear a brilliant speech from the man. He seems to be an under-qualified novice, and over-rated as a president.
1) THE US CONSTITION The political left has never read it ! clueless !
clown.gif

This post was edited on 8/25 1:54 AM by THOTH

THOTH, as a conservative myself I don't think you could be more wrong. I get so tired of the left when they can't win on arguing the ideas and they resort to insults and name calling and here you do it. Plus your arguments are not the best thought out I have seen you make. Are you having a bad day? Your explanation of lynching for instance fails to bring up that there were many an innocent black lynched by those mobs. It was not just criminals that had raped or murdered. I just listened to a story of one about a black man that startled a white woman and she screamed. The story quickly spread that he attacked her. The truth later came out he was just knocking on her door asking for food and she was startled. He was lynched. And no this was not told by a lib, it was told by someone the libs hate, Glen Beck. Work on your arguments and win on reason, even if they won't listen to reason. The ones that count, the independents and those whose minds are open and can be changed will. If you toss insults no one will listen.

Sure there Tampa
uzi.gif

On white guilt, much of it is bogus.
***Not all lynchings were black. 1 in 3 were white
***Not all were in the deep South. Every region had them.
***most occurred prior to World War II, very few during the Civil Rights era as the Left assumes.
***41% of the time a murder had occurred, The Left's favorite story...insult to a white person...1.7%
*** American Holocaust? 3,446 between 1882 and 1968 cannot compare with 6-11 million in World War II Germany.

NOW...what about 1-9 ??
wink.gif

This post was edited on 8/25 6:00 PM by THOTH
This post was edited on 8/25 6:02 PM by THOTH

While I frequently listen to Glen Beck and will defend his honor, I don't agree with him always. For one thing, he has usually argued the neoconservative line. I'm more paleoconservative.

Don't get me wrong THOTH there is much truth in what you said, and I agree with much. I also get extremly fustrated with the spin the left puts on history. I am studying so much of our great nations past now and the more I learn, the more I realize that what I have been taught has been distorted or is outright lies. I just think we might disagree on the best way to go about winning the battle. You and I will never win with the ones that are so far gone that facts don't matter, only their agenda does. Al Gore is one of these as he stated years ago when he said to a group that the cause is more important than the facts. I believe we must keep it civil and use reason in order to convince the small swing group and those that have not made up their mind. One of my favorite sayings is "A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still." There are thousands on Dems becoming conservatives and Repuplicans all the time now. I just don't think that insults help swing this group. Just my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT