ADVERTISEMENT

Get ready for 8 years of Hilla

Yep. GOP is awful and heartless. Cruz is sick. Rubio is a little boy. Kasich is mature at least. Trump is a carnival barker.

Hillary is a mean bitch. I know that. She's MY mean bitch. I certainly will feel better with her at a negotiating table with Putin than ANY of the clowns the republicans can muster.

I don't vote for the person. I vote for how they vote on the issues. These are ALL politicians. They ALL lie. ALL OF THEM.

However, I can guarantee that Hillary will select pro-choice supreme court justices. THAT is why I have voted democrat since '92. Find a pro-choice republican and this election would already be settled.

-Hillary is demon possessed.
She refuses to tell the truth on almost anything. We know she's a switch-hitting Butch (Huma). We know she sold DoS favors for large donations. We know she is owned by the big banks who have contributed million$ to her fraud of a foundation. We know she despises her military and SS security teams & treats them like her slaves. We know she provided cover for Bill's sexual assaults and tried to ruin the lives of his victims. She is at minimum a conspirator in various murders. She has hideous cankles! And, oh yeah, she's allowed (by either lack of judgement or carelessness) foreign access to her message traffic by her insistence on not having any oversight to her unsecured private server, communications...I could go on but you get the drift.
*Yeah, she's a Peach. If only Glen Beck were within arm's reach of her.

Si

If a woman is rape, are you saying a man demands that a womanhas to make her have the baby . I hope this never happens to someone in your familt

She has my vote. She us the only 1 aith experience. All of the others asre first rime senators. Conservatives who want to get rid of abortion are foolish, I hope none of the woman(wife, mom daughter, granddaughter) in their family never gets RAPE. Men should not tell a woman what to do with her body

Stop trying to use the .1% of cases to justify the 99.5% of abortions done for convenience of immoral and irresponsible women.

xaufz.jpg

lets see TDuncan, let's just say you have a GF, wife or soon to be wife. You all are expecting a child unexpectedly. She is happy and so are you. Then y'all start having problems and she just doesn't want to be with you anymore. She leaves you and decided she doesn't want the baby after all and become a single mom.

Would you be ok with her doing that?( cause you shouldn't be able to tell a woman what to do with her own body right?)

And just don't see how someone wouldn't want to be a father to a child he help conceive. That blows my mind.

lets see TDuncan, let's just say you have a GF, wife or soon to be wife. You all are expecting a child unexpectedly. She is happy and so are you. Then y'all start having problems and she just doesn't want to be with you anymore. She leaves you and decided she doesn't want the baby after all and become a single mom.

Would you be ok with her doing that?( cause you shouldn't be able to tell a woman what to do with her own body right?)

And just don't see how someone wouldn't want to be a father to a child he help conceive. That blows my mind.
How is she going to be a single mom if she doesn't want the baby?

I pray that she doesn't, but I can't tell her what to do with her body. I dare you to go in a room full of 100 women and tell them "I demand you have this baby". I hope one of them knocks the hell out of you.

"F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut."

(From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 - Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good morning."

"If you want to remain on this detail, get yourf**king ass over here and grab those bags!"

(From the book "The First Partner" p. 259 - Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

"Get f**ked! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!"

(From the book "Hillary's Scheme" p. 89 - Hillary's various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Justf**king do as I say, Okay!!!?"

(From the book "Unlimited Access", by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 - Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)

Anyone that would applaude having this person as our commander in chief must share her views of our law enforcement and military.....sad. The woman is a criminal. My wife is still active duty in the legal career field and has been on prosecution teams that have article 15nd active duty members for lesser opsec violations than Secretary Clinton has already been found to have commited. It's either incompetence or treasonous....yes by all means let's give her the keys.

ummmmm i would say you have never met anyone that has run for office really. trump talks like that all the time in front of people. have never heard Hillary do it in public, just an accusation from a former trooper who may have had a axe to grind.

The baby killing thing is big with the libtards. Sick people full of hate for traditional family values.. Thankfully the Republican Party still has respect for the sanctity of an unborn child.
just no respect for the mother or the working poor or the disabled or veterans or heck anyone without an INC. after their name. still think it is funny that people who make less than 50K a year think the republican party represents them.... they do not, that is why the rest of the GOP calls us trailer park republicans

Reactions: Soaring Buzzard
ummmmm i would say you have never met anyone that has run for office really. trump talks like that all the time in front of people. have never heard Hillary do it in public, just an accusation from a former trooper who may have had a axe to grind.
I actually have dealt with her while I was in the military and her disdain for those is uniform is well known amongst many of those that serve and dealt with her. I would say you know absolutely nothing about that, but you might ,and I would then look as ill informed as you do in your post. I served through 2 administrations, one D and one R and can tell you first hand that while president Clinton treated everyone I know that dealt with him in the military including myself with respect, his wife is beyond the pale with her complete hatred of our military and the secret service. And that was multiple examples from multiple people with many many more out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: smokewrings

I pray that she doesn't, but I can't tell her what to do with her body. I dare you to go in a room full of 100 women and tell them "I demand you have this baby". I hope one of them knocks the hell out of you.
She doesn't want the baby and doesn't want to be a single mom is what I meant.

But what a classic response!! Grow a set of balls and stand up for a defenseless unborn child!

Lack of balls is why this country is in the shape it's in. Scared to hurt someone's feelings

Reactions: J-Eagle
But when you are born, you're on your own. No food stamps, no head start, no nothing. /GOP

Cite the bills pushed by Republicans to get rid of all of those programs. Don't bother looking. You won't find any, and you know it. Typical leftist propaganda that isn't based in any sense of reality. That's the problem with liberal voters. They are all so ignorant and clueless that they blindly gobble up every drop of propaganda put out by Media Matters, MSNBC, the DNC, and every other liberal bullsh!t factory, no matter how absurd it is.

This video pretty much sums up the stupidity of Dem voters. It's incredibly sad that people like this are able to vote, and letting completely ignorant and uninformed people choose our leaders is why our government and country are in such terrible shape. People like this are why Obama got elected. Twice. And why losers like Hillary and Trump are leading the pack.

just no respect for the mother or the working poor or the disabled or veterans or heck anyone without an INC. after their name. still think it is funny that people who make less than 50K a year think the republican party represents them.... they do not, that is why the rest of the GOP calls us trailer park republicans

Poverty has hit record numbers under Obama. African American unemployment has skyrocketed under Obama. Poverty ALWAYS skyrockets under Democrat leadership. Why do you think that is? Dems LOVE poverty, because poor people and stupid people are the ones that vote for them. Is it any surprise that liberal economics programs always kill jobs, make everyone poorer, and shove people into poverty?

It always amazes me that there are still people naive enough to think that Democrats care about anyone, or will do anything to help the poor and middle class.

Reforming does not equal "getting rid of". The same crap you idiots spout off about how Republicans are going "take away your social security" every time they talk about reforming it so that it doesn't die like it will with the Democrats who steal from it and want to keep the status quo. I swear, you people are about as intelligent as 2nd graders. It's embarrassing.

Good grief. I'm so sick of this "you can't tell women what to do with their bodies" excuse from brain dead liberal drones. Nobody is telling women what to do with their bodies. It's not about them. It's about the lives that they are destroying. The babies that they are murdering. What about their bodies? Why do you hate children?

How about these skanky ass women take some personal responsibility, and not get pregnant in the first place if you don't want a child? Birth control is cheap and easy to get, and FREE in many cases. Use a freaking condom if you can't keep your legs closed. Get on the pill. Generics are generally free. IUDs are cheap. Get a depo shot. If you're stupid and irresponsible and slip up, there's always the morning after pill. There is NO EXCUSE in getting pregnant if you don't want the baby. We shouldn't be murdering millions of babies because women are too irresponsible to prevent unwanted pregnancies.

one of them - pro

to think Carson smart, what you drinking?
Your kidding right? One of the best surgeons in the nation and he's not smart? He's also probably one of the most respected in the political arena too. Just wish all candidates could have Carson's smarts and class.

Cite the bills pushed by Republicans to get rid of all of those programs. Don't bother looking. You won't find any, and you know it. Typical leftist propaganda that isn't based in any sense of reality. That's the problem with liberal voters. They are all so ignorant and clueless that they blindly gobble up every drop of propaganda put out by Media Matters, MSNBC, the DNC, and every other liberal bullsh!t factory, no matter how absurd it is.

This video pretty much sums up the stupidity of Dem voters. It's incredibly sad that people like this are able to vote, and letting completely ignorant and uninformed people choose our leaders is why our government and country are in such terrible shape. People like this are why Obama got elected. Twice. And why losers like Hillary and Trump are leading the pack.

Every news station has a propranganda (CNN, FOX, MSNBC, Media Matters). Heck, Fox News created Trump the Monster and know they can't put him back in the box

Last edited:
H
Your kidding right? One of the best surgeons in the nation and he's not smart? He's also probably one of the most respected in the political arena too. Just wish all candidates could have Carson's smarts and class.
e is apparently a good surgeon; that does not make him politically or otherwise, smart.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT