ADVERTISEMENT

Get ready for 8 years of Hilla

general nat

All American
Jan 13, 2008
ry!! Lifelong Republican and i never thought I would see the Pub's intentionally torpedo the only chance to beat Hillary!

Reactions: BKKEAGLE
Trump is an ass, but Hillary Clinton is evil incarnate. I can't see her beating anyone. Even Trump. He's building a cult following like Obama did. He may pull it off a big win, as bizarre as it seems.

Reactions: wer4usm
Obama will protect Medusa till the bitter end. DOJ won't be allowed to touch her. Yes Trump is a narcissistic nut job with zero statesmanship.

If anyone's paying attention to the news, the FBI gave immunity to her former IT guy yesterday.
That means an indictment is imminent.

Reactions: Legendary Eagle
Trump has his loyal following, but he will not garner very man crossover votes or independent votes. Why the hell Kasich isn't getting more attention just blows my mind. A moderate conservative that actually wants to work with both sides to actually get stuff done? Naaaah - we want Trump because he "tells it like it is." I'm gonna go throw up now.

I think the same thing about EVERY GOP candidate.

You can dislike their politics all you want, but none of them are evil, blatant criminals like Hillary. And Bernie is in a class of his own. That dude belongs in a nut house, as do the naive kids that support him and his bizarre agenda.

The Russian people, who lived through communism, are laughing at us for even considering Bernie. Though I do understand his disgust with the cronyism, interventionist & big banking cabal entities in the beltway & on Wall St who's are only concerned with their own interests....me too.

Trump has his loyal following, but he will not garner very man crossover votes or independent votes. Why the hell Kasich isn't getting more attention just blows my mind. A moderate conservative that actually wants to work with both sides to actually get stuff done? Naaaah - we want Trump because he "tells it like it is." I'm gonna go throw up now.

Kasich is doing poorly because there isn't anything conservative about him. He seems to be running on the wrong ticket.

Reactions: housepainter2
Kasich is doing poorly because there isn't anything conservative about him. He seems to be running on the wrong ticket.
He is a conservative, just not stubborn enough of one to say that anything and everything "right-wing" is what's best for this country. He understands that to lead in a country that has people from so many backgrounds and with so many differing opinions, you have to have some give and take. The issues on which he has this "give & take" are ones that are ultimately not the breaking points for conservatives. And help us to accomplish things together as a country rather than everyone continuing to alienate each other to no end.

He is a conservative, just not stubborn enough of one to say that anything and everything "right-wing" is what's best for this country. He understands that to lead in a country that has people from so many backgrounds and with so many differing opinions, you have to have some give and take. The issues on which he has this "give & take" are ones that are ultimately not the breaking points for conservatives. And help us to accomplish things together as a country rather than everyone continuing to alienate each other to no end.

He's pro union, anti religious liberty, anti voter ID, anti immigration reform, pro common core, pro amnesty, and pro Obamacare. After 8 devastating years of Obama, we don't need another liberal to continue the destruction of America. We need someone like Cruz, a real conservative with the backbone to undo all of Obama's devastating legislation. That said, I agree with the poster above that said that Kasich would make a good VP candidate, as he could give us Ohio, and draw in the moderate vote without being a risk of pushing more left-wing devastation upon us.

Reactions: JDHank

Kasich is far and away the best candidate, the only adult in the room. I don't understand the lack of traction either. Other Republicans have a better shot at Trump than one may think- he doesn't have a majority, and I think candidates will eventually consolidate their support behind one guy (I wish Kasich)

Bernie is downright scary. Frightening that people buy into that.

Obama will protect Medusa till the bitter end. DOJ won't be allowed to touch her. Yes Trump is a narcissistic nut job with zero statesmanship.

I don't know about that. Obama is more worried about his own image and legacy than he is about his party, the country, or the American people. If the FBI recommends an indictment, then the damage is done. It would severely tarnish his reputation if he protected her. The FBI has something like a 95% conviction rate. They don't indict lightly. I just don't see him as the type of person to willingly go down with the ship.

Only if you hate America
"Don't take your guns to town son leave your guns at home, son; don't take your guns to town." You do not even have to take 'm to town; You may legally take them to any local Church - - now; Thanks to the R's in our State legislature.

I don't know about that. Obama is more worried about his own image and legacy than he is about his party, the country, or the American people. If the FBI recommends an indictment, then the damage is done. It would severely tarnish his reputation if he protected her. The FBI has something like a 95% conviction rate. They don't indict lightly. I just don't see him as the type of person to willingly go down with the ship.

He's pro union, anti religious liberty, anti voter ID, anti immigration reform, pro common core, pro amnesty, and pro Obamacare. After 8 devastating years of Obama, we don't need another liberal to continue the destruction of America. We need someone like Cruz, a real conservative with the backbone to undo all of Obama's devastating legislation. That said, I agree with the poster above that said that Kasich would make a good VP candidate, as he could give us Ohio, and draw in the moderate vote without being a risk of pushing more left-wing devastation upon us.
He is definitely not as far right as other candidates, but he's not all "pro/anti" the things you listed above. He may not feel as strongly on the religious liberty as other candidates, but he's not anti religious liberty. He has tried to restrict collective bargaining rights for unions. He did expand Medicaid in Ohio, but he's not in support of Obamacare. He's willing to negotiate and "give and take" in order to get things done. While it may sound great to want a candidate that is completely unwilling to compromise, in reality all that does is create a stalemate where nothing ever gets accomplished.

Kasich is far and away the best candidate, the only adult in the room. I don't understandfor the the lack of traction either. Other Republicans have a better shot at Trump than one may think- he doesn't have a majority, and I think candidates will eventually consolidate their support behind one guy (I wish Kasich)

Bernie is downright scary. Frightening that people buy into that.

-The litmus test for the GOP this year, is where they stand on Immigration and standing firmly against Amnesty. Kasich's views on these are contrary to this trend in the GOP constituency.

He is definitely not as far right as other candidates, but he's not all "pro/anti" the things you listed above. He may not feel as strongly on the religious liberty as other candidates, but he's not anti religious liberty. He has tried to restrict collective bargaining rights for unions. He did expand Medicaid in Ohio, but he's not in support of Obamacare. He's willing to negotiate and "give and take" in order to get things done. While it may sound great to want a candidate that is completely unwilling to compromise, in reality all that does is create a stalemate where nothing ever gets accomplished.

If that's the case, then he's doing a poor job at conveying his message. But since the media is focused 100% on Trump, that's not really surprising.

"Don't take your guns to town son leave your guns at home, son; don't take your guns to town." You do not even have to take 'm to town; You may legally take them to any local Church - - now; Thanks to the R's in our State legislature.

It's kind of early to be drinking.

While it may sound great to want a candidate that is completely unwilling to compromise, in reality all that does is create a stalemate where nothing ever gets accomplished.
BINGO!!! Best possible outcome in this joke of a system.Either Trump or Bernie are so hated by the other side, so polarizing, it would guarantee the desired stalemate.

Orange is definitely Killary's best color and I wish she would be allowed to have Ozero in the same cell with her. The past 7+ years have done more to destroy this country than any period in our country's history!

Cruz!

Trump is just too unstable and has shown repeatedly he hasn't seriously thought through policy (national debt, medical insurance policy, etc).
*Yesterday he backtracked on allowing certain immigrants come into the country & today he backtracked on trying to force the USMIL to kill family members of terrorists (cause its illegal)!! He's too shifty.

Carson should be the next Surgeon General or maybe a department secretary (HHS?).

-The litmus test for the GOP this year, is where they stand on Immigration and standing firmly against Amnesty. Kasich's views on these are contrary to this trend in the GOP constituency.
Yes and that is a deal breaker for me!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT