ADVERTISEMENT

You have to admit

SoMissFan

Starter
Jul 29, 2001
It HAS turned into an interesting and entertaining game....especially after what we saw in the 1st half.

We should be winning this game. 2 missed easy FG's and 2 stupid calls by Monken and Lindsey have us down 8 instead of up by 13.

We should be winning this game. 2 missed easy FG's and 2 stupid calls by Monken and Lindsey have us down 8 instead of up by 13.

Don't forget the horrible decision by Mullen to throw the ball away instead of taking the sack with 45 seconds left in 1st half. He takes the sack Nebraska has less than ten seconds to get in FG range.

I'm pissed we lost, but I'm very happy about many things. Despite giving up a ton of yards in the first half, the defense kept us in the game. It very easily could've been 42-0 at halftime. They played much better for a quarter and a half after halftime, just ran out of gas I think. Mullens was fantastic today.

Penalties and missed field goals were what ultimately cost us the game. We made very good halftime adjustments.

A lot to be cleaned up but we can win a lot of games.....hate the loss but I expect a lot of Ws this season

A lot to be cleaned up but we can win a lot of games.....hate the loss but I expect a lot of Ws this season

I honestly don't see why this team wouldn't be capable of running the table the rest of the regular season. Of course, that would mean having no "let down" games against our C-USA competition- and we seem to have at least one of those games each year (I'm speaking of 2011 and before). I'd like to think we'll be competitive like we once were. If you all recall, Big Bad Marshall lost a week ago to Ohio 21-10. I don't see this team being intimidated by any of their C-USA opponents this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT