ADVERTISEMENT

WHLT....

InsuranceEagle

BGN Pro Poster
Jan 25, 2006
There is a NEW Boy in town. WDAM is the Past, WHLT is the future. WHLT gets Southern Miss. WDAM does NOT!

They lead off their nightly news, with the Bronze Eagle! I hope they get legs with their ratings. They certainly deserve it.

I believe they are about to USurp WDAM.

They appreciate Southern Miss. They get it. I'm so glad there's a new player in town..... competing with WDAM.

GO WHLT! WDAM is more concerned with MSU, OM and the Saints! That's their purpose. The Rebels, Bulldogs and the Saints!

For a major college town........ WDAM misses the boat. They don't include any sports news with their 5 o'clock edition. They spend way more time reviewing the new 'movies' coming out in the theaters, than anything Southern Miss.

Here's a novel idea.. Broadcast from the University. We have a great communications/journalism department, with many students. Why, don't you set up a 'live' broadcast report from the U? Why, don't you report from the University every day? Report everyday, what's going on at Southern Miss. Have a live broadcast from the U informing the community what's going on at Southern Miss!!! It certainly would be more interesting than most of your 'news worthy' movie reviews, and other non interesting stories! Come on!

I believe WHLT is headed in that direction. They appreciate what Southern Miss means to our community.

Keep up the good work WHLT!

IE

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News