ADVERTISEMENT

Well I thought

Feb 19, 2015
y'all might have a shot at Freeze, but I heard Liberty is now paying him a little over 3 or 4 million.

Now South Carolina wants him. When he was at Ole Miss, he was called a whore hopper, religious nut, cheater,
and god knows what else. Now everyone wants him. Funny ain't it.

Now South Carolina wants him. When he was at Ole Miss, he was called a whore hopper, religious nut, cheater,
and god knows what else. Now everyone wants him. Funny ain't it.
Liberty is a Christian School. I guess it is like" Does anyone here condemn you, then neither do I. Go your way and sin no more." He is a good coach and recruiter. Wish we had him but he is not coming here.

When he was at Ole Miss , people didn't say go your way and sin no more.
That wasn't what I heard. And no one wanted him and I mean no one wanted him.
They wanted his head on a pole.

And they got their wish. Not sure why they wanted his head. His bowl record was 3-1, and he was 19-21 against SEC schools; he had only one losing season. If one thinks he should have won the SEC championship each year, it may have been a bit ambitious.

And they got their wish. Not sure why they wanted his head. His bowl record was 3-1, and he was 19-21 against SEC schools; he had only one losing season. If one thinks he should have won the SEC championship each year, it may have been a bit ambitious.
They did. So I am asking you Jocko5478.
Do you want a whore hopping, religious nut and cheater, and god knows what else for
you coach??

Unlike OM, we do not have SEC money nor doctor's and lawyer's big bucks to back our program. Our financial situation is in dire need of funds. We do have a lot of pride in our football team as does OM but the difference is the ability to pay a head coach and staff well enough to attract a great coach. I do not know what all he did as head coach at OM. Surely it was serious enough to get him fired. If we had the choice of hiring him or not, would you and other fans at OM send us donations if we said we would deny him the position?

Unlike OM, we do not have SEC money nor doctor's and lawyer's big bucks to back our program. Our financial situation is in dire need of funds. We do have a lot of pride in our football team as does OM but the difference is the ability to pay a head coach and staff well enough to attract a great coach. I do not know what all he did as head coach at OM. Surely it was serious enough to get him fired. If we had the choice of hiring him or not, would you and other fans at OM send us donations if we said we would deny him the position?
Forget about the money. I don't care if you had 20 million dollars or none. I know you read the papers and seen
on the news what happen at Ole Miss and what they said he did.
My question is:
Would you hire a whore hopping, religious nut and cheater just to win at all cost and you know
he is a great coach and would win big.

Yes or No

Damm Bubba..................
Sir or Mam, you forced me into a yes or no answer without a point of order. I am not on a witness stand. Your 4 questions require a response to each as opposed to a composite answer. On the first: While I do not personally engage in prostitution at the present time, I have no grievance with the age-old profession. Accordingly, I am not able to condemn him on the matter although I am aware of public opinion regarding the same. On the second: I am not able to condemn him on a robust religious way of life. To each his own. On the 3rd: If he is a cheater, I do condemn that and would require rigid adherence to honesty in a head coach or an assistant coach. On the 4th: I would apply any action that members of the SEC have engaged in pursuing. So, I have leaned to 3 out of 4 as favorable or tossed up and that is how my answer resulted in a YES.

Sir or Mam, you forced me into a yes or no answer without a point of order. I am not on a witness stand. Your 4 questions require a response to each as opposed to a composite answer. On the first: While I do not personally engage in prostitution at the present time, I have no grievance with the age-old profession. Accordingly, I am not able to condemn him on the matter although I am aware of public opinion regarding the same. On the second: I am not able to condemn him on a robust religious way of life. To each his own. On the 3rd: If he is a cheater, I do condemn that and would require rigid adherence to honesty in a head coach or an assistant coach. On the 4th: I would apply any action that members of the SEC have engaged in pursuing. So, I have leaned to 3 out of 4 as favorable or tossed up and that is how my answer resulted in a YES.
Damm Bubba...
Winning at any cost is not backing you in a yes or no. If you did not know what happen at Ole Miss
than you had your head in the sand. It was on the news for months and after all was over with
it was still on the news for months. Is that what you would want for Southern Miss??

Last edited:
I don't care what happened at OM. Are you the type of person that can't take "Yes" for an answer? I have heard of people that can't take "NO" for an answer but none that can't take yes. Some school in a big conference with big money is going to hire him as a coach regardless of what he has done or not done. So why should USM not have tried to get him? Yes or No?

I don't care what happened at OM. Are you the type of person that can't take "Yes" for an answer? I have heard of people that can't take "NO" for an answer but none that can't take yes. Some school in a big conference with big money is going to hire him as a coach regardless of what he has done or not done. So why should USM not have tried to get him? Yes or No?
Hell ''YES'' I am with you. I just thought you wouldn't what to go through with Ole Miss did.
Go for it. But we don't want him back. Don't want to go through that again. Hey coach O might
be for hire soon. They got a sex sandal going on at LSU. Players getting and doing what they want.
Might get him cheap....

Also when they screw your program up real good don't say it was a mistake to hire them.
And I will tell you I told you so.......................................
Winning at all cost is not good..............................

Also when they screw your program up real good don't say it was a mistake to hire them.
And I will tell you I told you so.......................................
Winning at all cost is not good..............................
What you say is true.

Forget about the money. I don't care if you had 20 million dollars or none. I know you read the papers and seen
on the news what happen at Ole Miss and what they said he did.
My question is:
Would you hire a whore hopping, religious nut and cheater just to win at all cost and you know
he is a great coach and would win big.

Yes or No

Might want to read about King David, the writer of Psalms....he was an adultery, murderer and liar but God forgave him. Paul who wrote a lot of the New Testament said of himself that he "was chief among sinners". He killed Christians. But he was forgiven. We all need grace at some time during our life.

Might want to read about King David, the writer of Psalms....he was an adultery, murderer and liar but God forgave him. Paul who wrote a lot of the New Testament said of himself that he "was chief among sinners". He killed Christians. But he was forgiven. We all need grace at some time during our life.
You can say that, but that's not what the NCAA and everyone else in the the football world said. Lost of
money and scholarships. You can forgive all you want, but what he did was unforgivable. Other people making sh_t up to make it worst.
When it doesn't affect you, it is easy to forgive.

Last edited:
Hell, Kamala Harris wants to make prostitution legal. Hard drugs are legal in Oregon. What’s left?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT