ADVERTISEMENT

USA beat down tonight. I hate losing to them but am getting used to it

scotteagle

All Conference
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2002
....yikes.
The silver lining, I suppose, is we got good play out of 3 sophomores. One senior played well, Campbell, but it looked like Rowe, big Eddie, and Cortez are the future. Price has yet to play this year so I guess he is injured worse than I thought. The other seniors didn't show up tonight. One of the writers, Munz maybe, said we might win 15 this year, but that would be quite a feat.

Our basketball program is in a place I never dreamed it would be. We're barely able to defeat quality 1-AA teams, forget about decent D-1 teams. How does USA recruit better than we do almost every year now? Is it the facility that holds basketball back?

Reactions: scotteagle
Our basketball program is in a place I never dreamed it would be. We're barely able to defeat quality 1-AA teams, forget about decent D-1 teams. How does USA recruit better than we do almost every year now? Is it the facility that holds basketball back?

If you listen to the whiney, seriously idiotic morons on a different message board, you would think its bc of DT ruining the program. A couple people say DT is even worse than EJ with football. What a joke. Its simple..... Doc Sadler is terrible. He, himself, has ruined a program that had several 20 consecutive win seasons. He turned that into several consecutive 20 loss seasons. Unbelievable. DT didnt do that to us. A good coach would have never been able to make that flip... especially in this terrible conference. We will be terrible as long as Doc is here. We will likely suck as long as billy mc is our AD, im afraid, bc i have no faith in his hires.

Combination of Tyndall situation and hiring of Doc! Take that with our outdated Coliseum and lack of basketball tradition and it's an accident waiting my to happen!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT