ADVERTISEMENT

UL Lafayette? REALLY?!!! SERIOUSLY??!!

May 29, 2016
Look at their schedule. They play multiple games against Sam Houston State, Sacred Heart, Troy, UALR, Georgia State, Arkansas State, Georgia Southern, SE Louisiana, Texas State, UT Arlington, Appalachian State, South Alabama, UL Monroe. Give me a break!!!

They LOST individual games to La Tech, TCU, Texas Tech, Tulane, LSU, USM, La Tech again.

The had TWO decent wins - one against Rice and one against Tulane. TWO DECENT WINS ALL SEASON!!

PLUS, have you ever been to their park? How can you justify having a regional in that park even if they went undefeated?!? They had an average record against a horrible schedule and got handed a regional hosting slot. That's absurd. Most likely it was done so that either LSU or MSU can get handed a free pass to Omaha by being paired against them.

Their RPI was about 5 slots betters than ours, at 19. Only Coastal and NC got pasted over on the RPI standing. We needed one more and I did not see that happening. I think they would have had to jump too many teams to get to us. My guess is that we are the 2 sead at UL LA or TX Tech

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT