ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket sales update...

NueDaeEagle

Key Reserve
Jul 9, 2012
The ticket office is reportedly flooded and is having trouble keeping up with orders as of Friday. They have also opened up again to let the season ticket holders purchase 4 mores seats. Word is that they do not expect tickets to be sold to the general public. That may or may not happen, but it is a fact that orders are going out the door at a record rate. This may be your last chance if you want to get yours by getting a season ticket. There are still some season tickets left at only $120.. May be the only way to get in to see this game other than Stubub. where the cheapest tickets are reportedly the same price as the season tickets and go up over $300.

So finally the corners of the top of the Rock might actually have people....I would also predict overflow to go on top of the South Endzone....

im sure $120 for a ticket isn't really that much for the MSU fans. I hope more than 60% of the attendees are USM fans.
Don't worry, they will be. I can't see hardly any Mistake fans buying season tickets to get in. In addition, someone said that most of the tickets on Stubhub were in the Mistake section. Also, the USM season ticket holders are buying up extra tickets by the boatload too. Pressure is being put on for people not to buy for Mistake friends, and USM is doing everything they can to get tickets into USM fans hands.

Personally think the 9 PM start time will keep a lot of State fans from attending. Any clue on number of tickets sold so far.

Many thanks.

I looked at the seats available on the seating chart on the web site when offered the single game tickets. There were groups of seats left, all upper deck and all middle-top sections. I would guess only 1000 or so left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT