ADVERTISEMENT

Tez wants to be a star, tries to run one from 4 yards deep in the end zone.

SSME

BGN Hall of Fame
Oct 28, 2002
To be fair there were three or four blockers in front of him, which may have gotten him to the 14.

Bad decision, we go three and out. Seems we can't crank up the O and the D can't dig in.

To be fair there were three or four blockers in front of him, which may have gotten him to the 14.

Bad decision, we go three and out. Seems we can't crank up the O and the D can't dig in.

Think he did that more than once and really put us in a hole. But, even if we correct our mistakes we lose by several TDs. We were like bugs on their windshield. I think it is a positive however that any pretending that we are a good team as a result of winning a a fist-full of CUSA games was completely dispelled, and it is clear that much work remains if we aspire to be relevant again.

While being realistic with the current situation, the one encouragement that I have is the strong early recruiting class. Sign a good running back or two and it will be even better.

FSU is a clearly a more inspired and focused team without Jimbo Fisher. He reminded me of Mack Brown at the real UT. Brown rode a world class quaterback in Vince Young to a NC. Fisher did the same with Winston and then the decline occured. A&M will not succeed with Fisher. He is going from two perhaps three heavy games per year to four or five major games per year.

Concerning our own coach, I think we're doing as well as one can with Hop. Mack the Knife did not bet the house on him unlike Sanders did with HWSNBN. I scratch my head with Dawson calls and he should go if the proper adjustments can't be made.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT