Steely Dan Concert @ Orange Beach-tickets

Clawedballs

All Conference
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2007
Never mind. We're going!
Cb
This post was edited on 6/19 2:04 PM by Clawedballs

will look for you there, I will be the one wearing USM T-shirt...hope for a breeze cause it will be a hot one...Black/Gold

My oldest is working this summer at a restraunt at the warf, they are fully manned for tonight lol. This must be a pretty big concert.

It was a great concert, just getting back home, the place was pretty well full...Rock on Eagles..Black/Gold

Was there last night. Ate at Guy Harvey's in The Wharf. Damn, they have some nice boats docked there. Wish I'd have known about the concert,too. Oh well,

Go Eagles !!!

Hey CB, the way Fagan rocked his head while playing the keyboards reminded me of Stevie Wonder..lol...what did you think? The only concert I went to that I would call better than Steely Dan, was Eric Clapton at the Liberty Bowl in Memphis, many years ago..I still have the munchies and cotton mouth from that one..Black/Gold

Fagen looked a little rough, but has still got it, big time. Clapton is my goal to see at some point, the ultimate.
Cb
This post was edited on 6/23 11:27 AM by Clawedballs

Donald Fagen, The Nightfly.....great, great CD. You can thank me later!

I bought The Nightfly when it came out in '82. It has the best rendition of Dion's "Ruby Baby" you will ever hear. Great CD.
Cb
This post was edited on 6/23 11:26 AM by Clawedballs
This post was edited on 6/23 11:37 AM by Clawedballs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT