ADVERTISEMENT

So, we beat out...

Have you actually seen this kid's video and athletic skills. I will take athletes like him any day.

We could always use him on short yardage qb draws. He is huge. He looks like he could start at LB for us right now. He is fast and aggressive.

Last edited:
Possibly the the most outstanding thing to me is that he wore # 4.

I LIKE THAT !!!!!!!

Do you have a favorite for the "grinning squirrel" contest? (lolololololol)

I wish BlueTickHound was still with us. Do you remember him? He had a lot of squirrel pics and would provide a better one.

c79db3114e184ea557c3549e077139be.jpg

Our other QB commit has no other offers listed on rivals so based on offers this is a step up. Hopefully we have a QB for the next 3 years.
Once you commit they usually take off all the other schools and offers. Kinda a classy thing to do as well.

Once you commit they usually take off all the other schools and offers. Kinda a classy thing to do as well.
Not sure how they would do that, their offers are can be seen mutiple sites. Also many of our commits have had offers added after they committed to us. Not sure how accurate the list are. They offen don't match between sites.

Possibly the the most outstanding thing to me is that he wore # 4.

I LIKE THAT !!!!!!!

Do you have a favorite for the "grinning squirrel" contest? (lolololololol)

I wish BlueTickHound was still with us. Do you remember him? He had a lot of squirrel pics and would provide a better one.

c79db3114e184ea557c3549e077139be.jpg
Yea, but canned ham wears #4 as well. The guy does look like a power merchant. No favorites, not sure it even matters.
iu

Not sure how they would do that, their offers are can be seen mutiple sites. Also many of our commits have had offers added after they committed to us. Not sure how accurate the list are. They offen don't match between sites.
I have seen it both ways. Sometimes it doesn't happen until after signing day. Rivals does it one way and the individual school sites sometimes do it differently. Two Rivals sites I have been involved with did it differently.

I wonder what this guy said when we offered Brett Favre and his offers were Delta State and us?

Really surprised we have not signed a couple of speed DE's and another o-lineman or two. I have a hunch one of those lbers will move to DE.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT