ADVERTISEMENT

So, how is the O line progressing?

SosoDude

Recruit
Mar 11, 2009
Soso
I've heard and read a lot of positive about the defensive line, the running backs, strength and conditioning, etc , but I have not heard a lot about the O Line. Any good news from them? It's critical for the O line to improve over last year if there is to be ANY shot in a turn around for this program. What's the word on the street?

Thanks for the link. Nice article. The O-line has been one of the big question marks since they haven't fared too well over the past few seasons. It's good to hear positive news that they're expected to be a lot better. I liked the multiple quotes where the linemen are being taught to block "violently." That's the attitude they need. We'll find out when the season gets here if all the hard work has paid off. The success of the O-line is critical to the overall success of the team.

YEAH !!! I will be thrilled to see some attitude, real attitude with confidence and smarts on the O'line. So very good to hear a coach talk about his line who knows you have to be smart but create respect in your opponent. Be in shape, know your stuff, have confidence. Did I really hear him say "play with violence?"

GO SOUTHERN MISS !!!

PRAISE GOD, AND PASS THE AMMUNITION !!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT