ADVERTISEMENT

predictions changed?

SouthernFox

Key Reserve
Oct 29, 2002
Anyone else change their prediction on our season record now that we've played one game?

I conservatively/realistically think 8 or 9 wins. I selfishly hope for the New Orleans bowl because it's close.

SMTTT!!!

We may win more than we lose but only if we clean up some of those ridiculous mistakes or it will be another long year. I know, pretty insightful stuff...I'm thinking 7-5 and a bowl game I hope.

I predicted 6 wins before. I'll stay with that, but, with some breaks, I could see 7 or 8 wins. The team will have to stay healthy and maintain the intensity for 11 more games. The schedule is pretty tough with road games AT Nebraska, Marshall, Rice and La Tech!

Losses -@ Nebraska and @Marshall (2)
Probable losses - @Rice, @La. Tech (2)

Wins - Austin Peay, @Charlotte, UTEP and Old Dominion (4)
Probable wins - @Texas St, North Texas (2)

Toss Ups- USTA (based on their week 1 performance!)

I predicted 6 wins before. I'll stay with that, but, with some breaks, I could see 7 or 8 wins. The team will have to stay healthy and maintain the intensity for 11 more games. The schedule is pretty tough with road games AT Nebraska, Marshall, Rice and La Tech!

Losses -@ Nebraska and @Marshall (2) Nebraska yes but we can put points up on marshall there is a slim chance
Probable losses
- @Rice, @La. Tech (2) I think we take one of these. Likely rice

Wins - Austin Peay, @Charlotte, UTEP and Old Dominion (4) all of these
Probable wins
- @Texas St, North Texas (2) Both
Toss Ups
- USTA (based on their week 1 performance!)
i think we win this one. utsa wont be the same team that played zona

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT