ADVERTISEMENT

Potential Griggs Explaination

What I found the most depressing about that article is that he is the youngest of 18 children. WTF is wrong with people. How could you have 18 children.

What i found most depressing about the article is that an innocent kid was falsely accused by some lieing, psycho, hussy and may have ruined the kids playing career, reputation and life in general, as well as University's college football season.

Reactions: Eagle Phan
What I found the most depressing about that article is that he is the youngest of 18 children. WTF is wrong with people. How could you have 18 children.
You obviously know nothing about Southern black culture. I personally know several black "families" who have 8 to 10 children, with multiple fathers, and know of others with 15 or more children. More young'uns, more Government money.

Last edited:
What is folks on the other side saying?

I leave the paid side and Lanny comes out of the wood work.

The more i read it, im pretty sure its him because he is the only one to be kicked out of school and reinstated and it mentioned plans to play in the NFL so it has to be a football player.

Last edited:
The court records say that he has "Nine brothers and sisters" i think the writer misinterpreted that as 18 siblings

As soon as I saw the article I immediately thought of Griggs. My money is on that it is about him.

I taught school in North Madison County and a woman there that had 18 kids. The check she received from the government was unreal. She got more a month than I did teaching and coaching, more than double than my salary, and got food stamps (EBT) also. She did not work, had insurance for the kids and wait, was not, MARRIED, and had several different fathers of the kids. That is what you called having your cake and eating it too. Kids wore nice clothes and Air Jordans. So don't tell me about feeling sorry for them. They ate free at school, breakfast and lunch but bought stuff out of the vending machine all the time. Always had money on them. Oh, and drugs were a problem there also, but the kids always had the money to buy them even though it was suppose to be a poor school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT