ADVERTISEMENT

Play calling

Could we get creative if they can't execute basic plays? This is what happens versus real football teams. I look for improvements not Bower Power 2.0.

I have never been a fan of Hopson. I agree that we have had some opportunities that have been missed in this game but damn, when there is 1:35 on the clock before half and you are calling plays like you are happy with this to go in the half you need to go.

And they need a better coach. A coach that knows that when they are down by a couple of scores you don't play dead and lay on your back.

pathetic. only a complete freaking idiot would continually run straight up the middle against that defense time after time. after the first quarter that should have been abandoned. that moron Dawson did it the entire game. Ito won't be here next year to bail him out of his stupidity. we are gonna be in trouble if he doesn't get his head out of his azz. considering he did the same dumb crap a Kentucky, i dont see him wising up any time soon.

pathetic. only a complete freaking idiot would continually run straight up the middle against that defense time after time. after the first quarter that should have been abandoned. that moron Dawson did it the entire game. Ito won't be here next year to bail him out of his stupidity. we are gonna be in trouble if he doesn't get his head out of his azz. considering he did the same dumb crap a Kentucky, i dont see him wising up any time soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT