ADVERTISEMENT

P V A&M 21 Rice 19 Half....

Houston Eagle

BGN Pro Poster
Aug 11, 2005
I seriously considered going to this game since USM isn't coming to town or anywhere close. All I can say is wow....

I was listening while doing paperwork, and it seemed to me that it took Rice some lucky breaks to walk it off.

Btw Coast Guard, my family was on an outing in Galveston not too long ago in a tour bout and the Coast Guard was patroling in one of their smaller vessels(large enough for a handful of crew) rigid hull inflable mount?? What I liked about this vessel was it was equipped with a deck gun. From what info I found, I think it is called an M2HB. My point is it good to the Coast Guard maintaining peace through a show of strength.

Thanks for the kind about the Coast Guard. The missions of the Coast Guard are all over the place as it is a law enforcement organization, a life-saving service, a military organization, and a regulatory agency all rolled into one. Odds are the tour boat you were on was Coast Guard Inspected and the Master of the boat was Coast Guard licensed.

You are quite welcome. I try to honor members of the Armed Services whenever possible. We enjoy the freedoms we have due to the sacrifices of others. Peace through strength...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT