ADVERTISEMENT

OK, so lets make up our own post scrimmage report. Please add any tidbits, rumors, or other you have

SSME

BGN Hall of Fame
Oct 28, 2002
1. Rodriquez excelled in scrimmage today getting some reps with the 1's and definitely "showed the most up side." However Abraham got the interviews and the girls following scrimmage. He received several "attaboys" from Hoppie and his offensive coordinator. Both QB's excelled at leadership skills. One was heard to say, "I was proud of my team today.

2. Several receivers showed progress in running their routes and seemed to improve at finding open areas to catch the ball and also seemed to run faster after the receptions.

3. T'rod Daniels continued to show his grittiness at running back. He's a gritty guy, and that guy can flat fly. Most of the other RBs sat with the injured group.

4. The offensive line continues to improve. Several positions on the defensive line are being competed for, it's a toss up between several of them. There's nothing like competition.

5. Ty'ree Evans continued to impress following a good practice Friday. Hoppie let it slip that he sure was glad since Sharrod Ruff continues to be on the injured list.

6. Injuries plagued the defensive backs today, too numerous to mention here.

7. Hoppie says he thinks the defense won the day, but that the offense showed improvement. He said he's not worried about anything, and that he just wants to see the team continue to get better.

It is believed someone heard him say, "If that beat reporter tells you folks any more than that, I'll have him running wind sprints."

We are uncertain at the time if stats were recorded for the scrimmage. But we will provide them should they become available.

Oh, did I mention how empty the QB room feels without Quandra Griggs? God Bless you, Quandra in all you do. (For Real.)

(TIC) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT