ADVERTISEMENT

No QB controversy in St. Louis...

Davis will be picked up by another franchise who recognizes the talent........Hint hint.........Tom Benson.

From October 1st (article linked below):

"We're going to go ahead and start Austin for the remainder of the season," Fisher told the media. "It's not that Shaun lost the job, it's that Austin earned an opportunity to keep it......my parting comments with Austin were to not look over his shoulder so he's going to take this team and run with it."

As you stated, his offensive line has been horrible recently and the coaches ought to realize that's a large part of why things haven't gone that well. I could understand it if Shaun Hill was an extremely talented QB with the potential to be a game changer. He isn't. The timing of this move could possibly work to Austin's favor. The Rams are playing the Broncos this Sunday- a team capable of destroying the Rams. I hope that's exactly what happens. I hope Shaun Hill gets sacked over and over again and tosses four or five interceptions. I have nothing against Shaun Hill....I just want Fisher to look like a total idiot.

Fisher - A man of his word

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT