ADVERTISEMENT

New Collison Center...business

InsuranceEagle

BGN Pro Poster
Jan 25, 2006
No question, the influence of Alabama is here. This man is worth millions, and no doubt moving his business into the Pine Belt. Smart fellow. This man will make a fortune to subsidize his 'Box's at Bryant Denny Stadium. He will make a lot of money here in the 'Pine Belt' with his latest Alabama venture. He has done his research, and realizes how much money he will procure with all of this idiotic Alabama support. I applaud him! He's laughing his ass all the way to Regions, downtown Birmingham!!!!!

Let's all get behind these other Schools! They are easy to get behind!

Is this area just dumb or ignorant?

Oh well, like Faulkner said, 'To understand the World, you first have to understand Mississippi'!

Took out some of the rambling sarcasm!

Very tired of how the area is transforming into an SEC haven daily. You really need to live here to get the full scope of how bad it's getting! My diatribe was written to vent how disgusting it is to see the lack of appreciation for USM. And, to point out how many people are setting up shop here to reap the financial rewards, and ultimately give back to their schools. I don't have a problem with that, my problem is most of them don't do a damn thing to support the local University.

IE

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News