ADVERTISEMENT

My wish list today...

Houston Eagle

BGN Pro Poster
Aug 11, 2005
#1 To hear the horn go off at the end of the game....those fellows in the Roost that have their trucks should lay on their horns if we win.....
#2 Set all all time attendance record( >5,600)
#3 I wish they would parade around the trophy. One of the most shocking moments I've ever seen in USM sports is the day we hosted Baylor, the campus was jammed packed with cars(on a SUNDAY). I literally thought there was a football game.
#4 I hope CBS sports shows just how well attendance is. One thing that I haven't found an answer is what do they do with all the teams? I guess USM get the clubhouse. I saw Rice's players sitting out on the hill down the right field foul line. If it would help get a regional...put USM in the clubhouse...the #2 seed in Reed Green...#3 seed in Duff field house..the #4 in the visitors locker room in the football stadium.

I'm going to be the odd one out wearing black and gold today in Houston just like back in April at BWWs. People looked at me like, "why is he cheering?" I'm REALLY tempted to go to the BWWs in Rice village but I going to have my son with me, so I'd better not:)

Reactions: SSME
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT