ADVERTISEMENT

MSU Tix

CrazyEagle98

BGN Pro Poster
Oct 31, 2002
while I really liked the plan to force as many season tic purchases as possible. Let's be honest, we aren't selling 25,000 season tickets.

My concern is, the apparent lack of contingency planning.

There should ALREADY be a waiting list of EC/Season tic members with our request for additional tickets. Communication stating "in the event that single game tickets become available, we would like your orders now." These request would then be ranked by priority, and filled as supply allowed.

The reason I'd already have this, is if the demand does NOT account for all remaining tickets. In that case, communication should be sent to all active Alumni members in mid August, requesting their demand. There are certainly several active alumni that will likely only be interested in this game.

Then come 9/1, any un-sold tickets become free game.

My biggest fear is us getting 15-20 days out, with 15,000 unsold tickets, and panicking.

I understand the next move is a 3 game "mini pack" priced at $100. I would assume these go on sale next week. It does not appear to me the $120 season ticket has been well received (if it were, we'd be hearing #'s), so I'm thinking they will likely balk at the mini-plans as well.

My assumptions are as of today:

10,000 season tickets
5,000 visitor tickets
5,000 student tickets.

Leaving about 16,000 unaccounted for tickets. Let's make sure those 16,000 folks are wearing GOLD, and let's PLAN accordingly.

SMTTT!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News