ADVERTISEMENT

Merrick Jackson - Iowa Western CC defensive tackle

Nice find, thanks. I was hoping for a really big run stuffer. We have some players back at DT but I feel like we were one short. Will Freeman has put on weight and is tough as nails, but not nearly as big as we need. Draper, Harris and Crayton are serviceable players but we need a dominant player down low. This may be him.

Nice find, thanks. I was hoping for a really big run stuffer. We have some players back at DT but I feel like we were one short. Will Freeman has put on weight and is tough as nails, but not nearly as big as we need. Draper, Harris and Crayton are serviceable players but we need a dominant player down low. This may be him.

He was rated a 3* and committed to Illinois out of high school. He'll be a December graduate and supposed to visit the weekend before JUCO signing day.

Cant have too many quality Dl Hey its no coincidence some of our better teams have had a plethora at DL. Dl & OL is where the games are won.

Cant have too many quality Dl Hey its no coincidence some of our better teams have had a plethora at DL. Dl & OL is where the games are won.

We lose both starting interior linemen, Smith and Bolton, and a key reserve in Russell. They definitely need to add a couple of D1 or JUCO transfers at the defensive tackle position..

Reactions: fiveeagles
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT