ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall gets snubbed...

Can they schedule Alabama next week these schedules are set up in in advance. Don't listen to what SEC blowhards say. They are still beating Ohio State up for losing to VA Tech. Well they lose there Heisman Trophy candidate QB for the season the week before. Let State lose Dac to season ending injury and lets see how they operate the next week.

On Marshall, we are not saying they should be top five but come on 23-25. I believe they can play with Ga tech etc. Don't you. They are almost unstoppable on offense and Their QB should be getting Heisman love.

Again The Sec is great best football conference in America I'm just saying the other conferences are not that far off as SEC thinks. You really believe Ohio State would have Ark record in SEC. and us non Trust fund Baby Five are not that far off from the rest. We need to keep reminding people of that. The Best in the non trust five could play anybody in the Big 5, east Carolina, Marshall and Colorado State would be very competitive this year just like we would have been In 2011,.

If Marshall played our schedule they would be just another two loss team from a Bottom Five Conference. BFC for short.

They may get a chance...I saw bowl prediction that put Marshall in Peach Bowl vs. Miss State.

Take a look at Marshall's schedule. Nothing but cream puffs. I understand the lack of respect and snubbing. They're undefeated playing a schedule that allows for it.

Originally posted by crawgator:
Take a look at Marshall's schedule. Nothing but cream puffs. I understand the lack of respect and snubbing. They're undefeated playing a schedule that allows for it.
But look at the margin of victory. A couple of weeks ago it was tops in the nation. A team can only play the teams that will agree to play them.

This post was edited on 11/28 7:31 AM by ArmyEagle

They won't have to worry now because WKU is ruining their season today and they simply can't stop them....

Originally posted by Houston Eagle:
They won't have to worry now because WKU is ruining their season today and they simply can't stop them....
Marshall's dream season is over. Their defense was taken over by Fedora and they lost.

This post was edited on 11/28 5:11 PM by NueDaeEagle

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT