ADVERTISEMENT

link to troll the pups

Let me help you out a little bit since our Rivals site sucks. Be sure to introduce and tell us a little about yourself. Usually new members like to create a post about a current controversial topic (like the State flag, gun control, etc). Some people like to post pictures of their pets and talk about birthdays etc. Anyway it's a laid back place.

Warning: Before you go over there be sure to never use the word "Ole Miss" It will get you banned. We like to use "webels, or Ole Piss, or Old Piss". Some people over there are dubmasses but most will be nice and talk football with you.

www.sixpackspeak.com

Let me help you out a little bit since our Rivals site sucks. Be sure to introduce and tell us a little about yourself. Usually new members like to create a post about a current controversial topic (like the State flag, gun control, etc). Some people like to post pictures of their pets and talk about birthdays etc. Anyway it's a laid back place.

Warning: Before you go over there be sure to never use the word "Ole Miss" It will get you banned. We like to use "webels, or Ole Piss, or Old Piss". Some people over there are dubmasses but most will be nice and talk football with you.

www.sixpackspeak.com

No thanks. I don't want to get put on the DHS watch list by conspiring with ISIS sympathizers.

www.sixpackspeak.com
How about Excuse me miss?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT