ADVERTISEMENT

Know 100% who will be the starting QB on Saturday night at the Rock....

Eagle96

Key Reserve
Nov 24, 2002
I heard from a friend, who has a friend in the athletic department who overheard the coaches say that the starting QB will be...................

Dak Prescot.

Sorry couldn't resist!

Reactions: jsn37
But how long will he last? The first time he gets his bell rung, he's going to have flashbacks of Sprink Break. Can he play through it, or will the PTSD sideline him?

Reactions: J.C.TTT7587
Guess we will see. And, you might want to worry more about the Southern QB. Wonder if Nick has some 'flashbacks' from last year ..from ESPN ...

"Sophomore Nick Mullens had a rough night, completing just 20 of 42 passes for 212 yards and two interceptions. He rarely had a chance to get comfortable in the pocket, with Mississippi State defensive linemen like Preston Smith and Nelson Adams in his face the entire game.

Dak Prescott threw for a (then) career-high 284 yards and four touchdowns, including two to De'Runnya Wilson, and Mississippi State cruised to a 49-0 victory over Southern Mississippi.

The Bulldogs dominated from the outset, needing nine plays on the opening drive to cruise 87 yards downfield. Prescott ended the drive by finding Wilson for a wide open 25-yard touchdown pass -- the first of many offensive highlights. The Bulldogs scored three touchdowns in the second quarter and gained 387 yards in the first half for a 28-0 lead.

Southern Miss struggled in every facet, gaining just 283 total yards and giving up 550. The Golden Eagles' best chance to score was a 30-yard field goal attempt that was blocked and then returned by MSU's Jay Hughes for a touchdown.

Mississippi State was able to use its backups by midway through the third quarter after building a 42-0 lead.

I doubt he's worried. He played hard all season with no offensive line. Gutsy kid. I'd be more worried about your defense.

No offensive line???? Seriously??? MSU led the SEC in total offense last year and finished in the top 10 nationally.

Swing and miss. Very bad miss

If he's rooting for State, he probably did not even go there, so cut him some slack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT