ADVERTISEMENT

Keon Howard would be a star running back, imo.

SSME

BGN Hall of Fame
Oct 28, 2002
1. It's obvious he loves to run the ball.

2. He is a very good runner. He may not be the fastest but neither have been some of our very best.

3. He has the size to get the tough yard, but he also has mobility to extend.

4. DID I SAY, "HE LOVES TO RUN THE BALL???"

God Bless this young man. Just because he may not be a high level QB is not he end of the world. God gave him many talents and abilities. I am Praying for this young man . I'm praying, knowing that God will Bless him. If he can just see the light that you don't have to be the QB to be a star and go Pro , then a whole new world can open up for him>???

There's a difference between a running quarterback and a running back. I think Howard is probably a good No. 2 who can come in and give a different threat at strategic times throughout a long season. Remember, we'll be playing teams that lack Kentucky's size and speed along the defensive line.

I think it would be a great idea to slip him in as a slot receiver and run jet sweep passes. It could go right past the coaches eyes the first few times we do it because he would just blend in to the formation if we go fast pace.

I doubt he transfers because he would have to go to a Jackson State with Tony Hughes type school! Keon is the type of kid that Hop could have a long talk with and ask him for a position change and he would do it. I really feel he would stay at Southern Miss and give 110% to a position change.

Seems like we might use some beef back there to complement Ito from time to time. Payne must be toast.
Not expecting much creativity from a staff that can't even cure what has become our MO: multiple stupid turnovers and rashes of stupid penalties at the most inopportune times. We are a ragged undisciplined 3rd rate club.

Tez Parks has been injured. I do not remember exactly what it is but I do remember reading he will be back in a couple of weeks.

Vanilla play calling tomorrow, yes?
811220b83aa6638a6012de4d8af8e794--rap-singers-ice-ice-baby.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT