ADVERTISEMENT

James - Brazil is moving to Seattle.

James-Brazil

Redshirt
Gold Member
Oct 26, 2011
Big Gold Nation,

Good morning! I would like to let each and everyone of you know that I finally graduated from Southern Miss (with a bachelor of Science in Sport Management with a Business minor), and was still living in Hattiesburg during the summer.

During this summer, I was daily looking for a job across the nation as an Assistant Soccer Coach at the collegiate (D1, D2, D3, NAIA) and high school level.

After some brief contact with Men's Soccer at Millsaps, and Women's Soccer at the College of William & Mary, I was offered a job as JV Women's Soccer Head Coach at The Northwest School, in Seattle, WA.

I took the job! I am moving to Seattle in 2 weeks from today. Preseason practice starts on the 24th, I have my first game as a Head Coach on the 25th! And classes start on the 7th of September.

The school is located in downtown Seattle; I've been trying to get as familiar as possible with the city through Google Maps. I couldn't be more excited about this change.

It breaks my heart that I won't be here for the game against State (the biggest game at home in my 5,5 years in Hattiesburg). But I believe that it is time for me to start my career, and now that I got this opportunity, I feel that it would be wrong for me not to take it.

I will pass my flags along, and I hope to see it the stands this season!

I was wondering if there are any eagles from Seattle here. I am struggling to find a room close to school since I won't have a car, or a moped right away. Hopefully a bike after a few days in.

Would anyone here know of anyone living in downtown Seattle with a spare room to rent? I'm looking for rooms with rent between $500-$600.

Please let me know if anyone knows anything in the Seattle area. Any words will be ready.

Thank you! Y'all have been a family helping me throughout the time running after my degree. I won't forget it!

Good luck James. You are what being an Eagle fan is all about. Thanks for what you have done with the flags. Good luck in Seattle. Hope you are able to get back in this part of the country soon.

I have a friend out there that can help you out at least as a starting point. He just bought a new place out from town, but the nice thing is that public transportation seems to work well there! I can put him in contact with you. Also, my corporate office is there so I can put something on the boards there to get some leads as well. How can they contact you?

-Clay

I know some guys out there too. I will send them your number. Good luck to you. I always loved the giant flags at the games. Thanks for being a great Golden Eagle!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT