ADVERTISEMENT

It's Keon

i went from feeling pumped, excited and full of hope.......to feeling like i just got kicked in the stomach. unless Griggs is hurt (and the article reads as though he's not), this gives me no confidence in the coaches. sure hope hes on a very, very, very short leash.

if this is a "favor" for pulling his redshirt and for him coming here in the first place (ala EJ / Anthony Alford), then im really disappointed in the coaches / decision. Griggs' numbers were superior in the scrimmages. he's gotta be hurt....right?!

BTW Keon is not Anthony Alford 2.0 right? If he is anything like him, it will be Fill it To the Top 2012 vs ECU all over again. I would really like to know the reasons why when he looked disastourous last year. Was Griggs that bad? If we can't throw, we cannot win...period!

Here is the article :http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/...rterback-southern-miss-vs-kentucky/623585001/

It sounds like Griggs is hurt, but the coach says he doesn't believe it is serious enough to keep him from putting him in if he needs to make a change.

We must not turn the ball over. With zero turnovers, to have a chance we must effectively get the ball out to our amazing receivers and execute the run with with our amazing backs. It will not be a day for stardom but execution.

Last edited:
Probably right unless Hop is simply going to a run first type of offense. No Bower ball of run left,right, bubble screen, punt.

I am vexed. Probably cost us attendance. Hope he excels.
adjective
irritated; annoyed:
vexed at the slow salesclerks.
much discussed or disputed:
a vexed question.
tossed about, as waves.

yes...

May as well put Rodriguez out there if Griggs is hurt. Remember Hop would not admit that Mullens was hurt last year and it cost USM all 3 games he was out. USM cannot win without throwing the football. I don't have access to the Most Holy Place loyalty board, so did anyone find out why this seemingly E12 decision was made?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT