ADVERTISEMENT

It starts with the athletic director and I think we have the right one for Southern Miss

Ktveagle

Key Reserve
Gold Member
Feb 10, 2010
This is the best I've felt about Southern Miss athletics in a long time. It starts with Jeremy McClain. I have only seen him on zoom type calls and do not know him but I am impressed with him. He has already done some things I"ve liked but has also done some things I haven't. We had a couple of athletic directors that were not good fits with Southern Miss. Jeremy and his staff have had a huge curveball dealing wth Covid and I will be glad when they can concentrate on moving the program forward.

With football, I love the hire of Will Hall. I'm looking forward to this football season.

With basketball, I wasn't able to go to any games but I tried to watch as many as I could. I don't know if it was a chemistry thing or a coaching thing. I liked the energy Jay Ladner brought to the program and want him to succeed. I hope it comes together next season. I am happy that improvements are starting to happen at Reed Green.

Baseball has been so successful that I"m always amazed at the people who tear Scott Berry down. I'm not saying he is perfect or that you can't complain but dang sometimes the comments are really out there.

The last few years have been tough on the fans. I'm hoping we have some good times coming up.

What do you think the athletics director's priorities should be?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News