ADVERTISEMENT

I will only say this because I believe Nick is man enough to take it.

SSME

BGN Hall of Fame
Oct 28, 2002
Nick had a bad game. It is interesting to me that you could see it coming over the last two games.

He is very lucky he has not been picked more than he has. He has made bad decisions throwing into double and triple coverage, plus he has not shown the accuracy or the arm strength that we saw last year. Why is this? He seems tentative, and the hesitancy and poor choices have cost him and us. If Nick had played well Saturday night we would have won, perhaps not easily, but certainly we would have won. However, he was not the only one who made crucial mistakes. The center certainly had his mistakes, as well as our punters. All this is on the coaching in my opinion. All of it. Do you have your team ready to play? Do you know how to focus them?

Overall, we had a bad game. Perhaps this will focus the team. I am not going to make excuses for them. There have been moments in all three games when they showed what they are capable of.

DID YOU WATCH TROY AGAINST CLEMSON? THEY GAVE CLEMSON ALL THEY WANTED AND THEN SOME.

Now is the time when we find out what we are made of for both coaches and players. Watch closely how we play this week. If we are sloppy again this week then you can bet we have problems on our coaching staff. A real issue with me was the "cut throat" penalty we got at a crucial time. If these kids would even dream of such a thing then we have a discipline, character problem, and that is directly related to coaching in my opinion. You would never do such thing if you had "proper respect" for the team and its coaches.

We have the talent. NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!

Go Eagles !!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT