ADVERTISEMENT

I can see clearly now the rain has gone...

jocko5478

BGN Pro Poster
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2007
If there is ever a team that is always under a rain cloud, it is us. I can not believe how misfortune is so embedded in the team. Many times since last year, I have talked about the fact that we have never had any luck. Why do bad things happen when we have a spark of momentum? I guess you make your own luck.

Why do we have two QBs injured during a game, and other teams never have this happen to them?
Why do we have a field goal kicker who last year hardly missed, and this year missed everything?

Why do we flub up whenever we get in the short red zone?

The only thing that needs to change is to hire an HC from Notre Dame or Ole Miss. They have all the luck. I am not convinced our coaches are playing the right players. When the OL opens a small crease, our RBs are not hitting the hole quickly enough. They are not strong runners. It may be better to play JQ more because he is more shifty and faster. I wonder how long it will be before Jalen Washington will be playing. He is probably the best we have, even as a freshman. In my opinion, the OL did a fair job in this game. Even with the terrible beating, I do see some improvement. The penalties must be eliminated, and Tate must be healthy for Jax. If we can get Dannis back for this game, we will win. He is our biggest asset offensively. I believe John White can do the job if it comes down to it. SMITT

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.