ADVERTISEMENT

Have they seen enough for the night ? Two Int's and a fumble.

Then forget about winning this terrible conference. We can return to NOLA but that is it. I don't think this conference even has a tie in to play a P5 school anymore. We were really lucky to play Washington.

With UTSA choking against UNT and letting them drive the field and getting a TD to take a 4 point lead with 10 seconds left we have almost no shot at winning the west this year anyway. UNT has played the most difficult conference games they will play already this year. None of the remaining teams they face really can beat them, and even if 1 does, they have the tiebreaker.

The only thing keeping Griggs on the bench is the cast on his left hand. Hopefully, he will be back soon.

I stand corrected...it looks like the Heart of Dallas Bowl has a tie in with the Big XII assuming they have enough bowl teams.

I stand corrected...it looks like the Heart of Dallas Bowl has a tie in with the Big XII assuming they have enough bowl teams.

Guess you missed the release from our glorious conference office that we traded off the Heart of Dallas Bowl to the Big10(+some) for a shot at Army in the Armed Forces Bowl.This is not a joke. (Our conference, on the other hand, is!)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT