ADVERTISEMENT

Hall, today and tomorrow.

jocko5478

BGN Pro Poster
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2007
Many are saying the players have given up on Hall. I don't know if that is true or not, but in this last game (a chance to go 2-2), the players for sure quit. What happened to the "Win for MJ"? We heard this, Fall. IMO, it was a combination effort by players and coaches.

If Hall can't motivate his coaches and players on Saturday, there is some hope for the rest of the year. He has had some unfortunate circumstances, such as quarterback injuries, but that was an excuse for losing only one game.

If he does not win at least one of the following two, there may not be anyone in the stands, and perhaps there will not be any players either. I would think a Louisiana blowout, point-wise, would end the tenure for at least the DC. He was responsible for tackling, for which the lack of the last game was highly visible.

Football is a business like never before; regardless of how Hall is a good person, he is not winning. I am placing my last bit of hope for him in the next few games once the opportunity for a bowl is mathematically impossible; good luck to him elsewhere.

Reactions: HistoryEagle
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.