ADVERTISEMENT

GO EAGLES !!!!!!! BEAT MS STATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are ranked at #25.

Tell me how you win a neutral site game against a top 85 rpi team and drop in rpi standings and other teams lose to top 85 rpi teams and don't drop in rpi standings aka Ole Piss. Big conferences never drop in rpi or polls after a loss period.

Indiana has not won 1 single game against top 100 rpi teams an rpi of 31 SAY WHAT LSU has 1 win against top 100 rpi teams and an rpi of 20 SAY WHAT WHAT and Michigan State has not won 1 single game against top 100 rpi teams and has an rpi of 19 SAY WHAT WHAT WHAT

Tell me how you win a neutral site game against a top 85 rpi team and drop in rpi standings and other teams lose to top 85 rpi teams and don't drop in rpi standings aka Ole Piss. Big conferences never drop in rpi or polls after a loss period.

First of all, any win is good for us. Even if it is against a State team that is greatly underperforming on the season. This is not the MSU team that most people expected this year.
Secondly, the BAD loss against a really sorry Alabama team will haunt us all season.
Thirdly, last year on the other board I wrote a thesis on how the RPI is greatly flawed especially against west coast teams even more than against us.
My suggestion for you all to save needlesss ulcers is this...remember every day, that it is a long season. We must get W's anyway we can against whoever we can. SCREW RPI, JUST WIN THE DAMN GAMES. It pisses me off when some of the geniuses around here late in the year want rainouts when we are scheduled to play a game against a bad team because it could hurt our RPI,
As previously said..SCREW THE RPI, GET THE WIN. Besides, if you are a true Eagle, you want to play Anyone Anywhere Anytime and BEAT THEIR ASS!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT